Hello

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

Hello to all members. I have a pvc home converstion love the camping life. Came across your site while looking for information on cooking with a double skillet (recently purchased) on YouTube. Thought I'd have a look. Thank you Pauline I now have a couple of what look like really nice recipes to get me started. Your site seems so friendly so think I'll stick around for a while if you don't mind.

Really glad you found one you like and a big hello to you, yes please do stick around you are very welcome

Comment

Hello and welcome Slider to (as you say) our really friendly site.

A lovely bunch of helpful people who only occasionally get in a bit of a tizzy

Comment

Hi Slider welcome to the friendliest forum on the internet.

Its lovely to have you here, make yourself at home.
        Graham
        Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Originally posted by Slider View Post
          Hello to all members. I have a pvc home converstion love the camping life. Came across your site while looking for information on cooking with a double skillet (recently purchased) on YouTube. Thought I'd have a look. Thank you Pauline I now have a couple of what look like really nice recipes to get me started. Your site seems so friendly so think I'll stick around for a while if you don't mind.
          There's a wealth of experience and great tips and advice. And very friendly. Welcome.

Comment

welcome and keep on popping in........

Comment

Hello and Welcome

Comment

Hi from me too!

Comment

Thank you everyone for your warm welcome. Hope to meet some of you at a rally if you have them. Will take a look at your Facebook page.

Comment

We do have meets and Rallies Slider. Go to the section "Fancy meeting up"

Comment

Hi! Sue? Welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by Caz View Post
                        Hi! Sue? Welcome.
                        Hi Caz long time no see it's been a while. Hope you are well. Nice site you have here.x

Comment

Hello and welcome to the friendliest forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Slider View Post

Hi Caz long time no see it's been a while. Hope you are well. Nice site you have here.x
                            It is a very nice site, thanks to our webmasters - Graham & Pauline - and to all the nice members we have!

Hope we meet up soon somewhere,

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X