As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

camper man

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

camper man

To say Hello, I down sized to a Romahome R20 last Nov, all is OK so far. any tip on life in a R20 are welcome.

Welcome. Many of the members of the forum are away on the small motorhome forum annual meet..... sadly I had to work Sat so was unable to go.....I am sure Pauline and Graham when they return will greet you.

Meanwhile a big welcome. I recently aquired an R20 also and finding it great fun

Comment

r20

hi nice to see more geting the r20 we got new on 6 weeks ago now done 400o miles get up to 50 miles the gallon use it as a car ase well we put how cloths in boxes put on top cab do not no if u sing or marred but use beds as sing beds we are now on how 3 one we willed campe most time as sites are geting dear good look from north yorks tom denis diggdeep

Comment

Hi Camper man

Welcome to the Small Motorhome Forum, have you had much of chance to camp in your new van yet? I expect if you downsized you are finding that there are good points and not so good points about small motorhomes.

You will certainly need to be more organised when loading the van and get rid of few things that are non essentials, you will have less room that you had in your previous van but it will be more cosy.

You have also probably discovered that you can get amazing mpg from your R20 and you'll get a lot of interest from people wanting to view your van, you will now be able to park easier too and driving down narrow country lanes is a doddle, you might even decide that you now only need the R20 to go about your everyday business so you can sell the car.

Happy camping and I look forward to hearing about your experiences.
        Graham
        Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

hi from me too!
          I also have a Romahome R20 outlook, there is a wealth of info on the back pages of the varoius threads in this forum,but dont let that put you off asking questions we help each other in this family.
          Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

juestions

Originally posted by Ian STOCKLEY View Post
            hi from me too!
            I also have a Romahome R20 outlook, there is a wealth of info on the back pages of the varoius threads in this forum,but dont let that put you off asking questions we help each other in this family.
            i like to healp eny one all they have to do is e.mail me [email protected]

Comment

Wow

Wow what a welcome, thanks to you all I feel at home all ready, yes I had some good trips out in my new R20 Hasting, Moreton in mash, New forest and next sunday off to a CL in Stonehouse Gloucester. Thanks again for such a good welcome

Comment

I know Stonehouse quite well - used to live in Stroud. There are some good days out from there - the docks at Gloucester for one. Easy parking, plenty to see and do. Lots of cafes, a good antique centre, museums etc. If anyone is into shopping it is an easy stroll into the city centre from the docks.

Let me know if you need any info.
                Mary

Comment

Hello from me too!

Comment

Hello from another happy R20 owner, this time a Hylo. Bought mine last October and we just love it. You'll find the folks on this forum are a happy band as well, really cheerful and helpful. Lovely folk to meet. Glad you've joined the clan. Graham

Comment

Hello camperman & welcome. We have just come back from a "meet " at Moreton in Marsh. There were 22 units there I think but Graham may be able to put me right there ! We had a great weekend, pity you didnt join us before, then you could have met all the mad & lovely people on here, well all those that attended. A meal at the pub with a game of skittles afterwards. Great fun.

Comment

Originally posted by pendel View Post
                        There were 22 units there I think but Graham may be able to put me right there !
                        26 units and 40 members.
                        Graham
                        Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

solar

[QUOTE=diggdeep;

Hi thanks for your walcome, can you help, I have a small TPS-946 Solar battery maintainer 12v with a cigarette lighter plug if I plug it in to the 12v plug on the side of the cooker and turn onto the camper battery to maintain the camper battery, and is it OK to later to use the same plug to charge the car battery using the swith over on the control panal inside the camper above the cooker. camper man

Comment

Hi, sorry I can't help with your questions - you might get more replies if you post in the technical discussion section, there are guys there who have a wealth of knowledge, and might be able to help

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X