Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Dorset dweller!

Hi all,

Hello from the (exceptionally at the moment) sunny climes of Dorset! I only moved here last year after living in Kent, but I am loving it here!

So I finally took the plunge and decided its time to convert my Peugeot Partner into a stealth camper. The only camping I have done in the past is to go to festivals, but with the amount of events around these parts, it seems useful to have a vehicle that me and my partner can use to sleep in overnight. I would say I have fairly good woodworking skills but I am never satisfied with "good enough" and will probably throw lots of money at it over the coming months to get it ready for the end of August when my next camping date is. *yes, thats about 7 weeks away! nothing like a deadline to motivate you *

So, basically I want a stealth box that unfolds into a bed, blackout curtains and an awning. I plan to keep the back seats in situ and just fold them down, I also want to make one of those caribina devices to prop the back door open for some ventilation. I may well want to add a stove. Cant say Im that concerned with a powered refrigeration box or anything electrical (yet). Lots of pics on here to get me started. I hope to start getting the bits together and building it all in the coming month so stay tuned.

cheers

Hello Digideus and welcome to the site

You'll get lots of hints and tips from members on here

Comment

Welcome! Don't forget to take photos as you go... we want to see them!

Comment

Welcome to the gang Digideus as you have seen there are lots of people on here who like to convert vans to their particular specification so you are in good company.

Looking forward to seeing your progress.
        Graham
        Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Welcome!
          Claire

Comment

Welcome. Looking forward to hearing your progress!

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
            Working...
            X