This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi from the Highlands

Just to say Hi! Have only just found you and I thought we might fit in. We have a Renault Master conversion - converted for us by Mill Garage, Duns in the Scottish Borders, we mainly travel for a night or two in the Highlands, but have spent some time in the borders and last year we went to France/Spain for 6 weeks in the van.
    We offer free overnight parking for motorhomes and have a "Highland Gathering" from 3rd - 6th June which will have representatives from at least 4 other forums.
    If there is anyone out there who lives in the north or will be travelling and would like more details (of free stops or the gathering) let me know and I can post them.
    I look forward to meeting you, both online and personally!
    Magbrin

Hi Magbrin - welcome to the forum. Would love to see some photos of your Renault Master.

The free overnight parking sounds very tempting and is a generous offer. The date for the Highland Gathering is just too soon for us to manage. Maybe next year?
    Last edited by Vanderella; 23-05-2011, 18:41.
    Mary

Comment

Hi Margaret

Good to see you here and I hope to visit you for a stopover next year!

Karen

Comment

Originally posted by Vanderella View Post
        Hi Magbrin - welcome to the forum. Would love to see some photos of your Renault Master.

The free overnight parking sounds very tempting and is a generous offer. The date for the Highland Gathering is just too soon for us to manage. Maybe next year?
        Will post some pictures later on, when I have the time - it is a busy time of year - we run a herb nursery, cafe & shop (am I allowed to post website?) - and when we are not working we try to get away!
        Hope to see you sometime
        All the best and safe travels
        Magbrin

Comment

Originally posted by karenw View Post
          Hi Margaret

Good to see you here and I hope to visit you for a stopover next year!

Karen

You can't get away from the Roo and her bunnies

Thanks Karen - we EXPECT you next year. You never know we may make it to the Wye valley one day
          Safe travels
          Margaret

Comment

Originally posted by magbrin View Post
            we run a herb nursery, cafe & shop (am I allowed to post website?)
            Magbrin
            Oooh, that sounds interesting. I wonder if we have visited you - do you have an bit that sells antiques too?
            Mary

Comment

Originally posted by Vanderella View Post
              Oooh, that sounds interesting. I wonder if we have visited you - do you have an bit that sells antiques too?
              No, although I have enough junk in my house that perhaps I could start an antiques bit - some of it is old enough

Comment

Originally posted by magbrin View Post
                Will post some pictures later on, when I have the time - it is a busy time of year - we run a herb nursery, cafe & shop (am I allowed to post website?)
                No you're not allowed to post a link to your website sorry.

but I am http://www.brinherbnursery.co.uk/

Sounds a great place to stay and free too.
                Graham
                Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Originally posted by Graham View Post
                  No you're not allowed to post a link to your website sorry.

but I am http://www.brinherbnursery.co.uk/

Sounds a great place to stay and free too.
                  Thanks Graham
                  This sounds a good friendly place to be:so happy:
                  Hopefully lots of peeps will come to see us
                  When I have time - probably next winter I will spend some time on the rest of the site - in the mean time I have to dash - the monthly trip using the van as a workhorse - shopping, Cash & Carry, recycling, taxi, etc.etc. - and that's my day off

Comment

that looks lovely!

Comment

Hi,

I know where you are now, been a few years since I climbed up Brin rock, there used to be a small electronic control company near you run my a chap called Furness, must pop up for a visit soon as its been a few years since I ventured south of Loch Ness.

Regards

Alex

Comment

Originally posted by Bodach View Post
                        Hi,

I know where you are now, been a few years since I climbed up Brin rock, there used to be a small electronic control company near you run my a chap called Furness, must pop up for a visit soon as its been a few years since I ventured south of Loch Ness.

Regards

Alex
                        You are absolutely right I hope you will pop in sometime. The Gathering is on next weekend (3rd - 6th June, if you are interested. If you are still a climber you might have come across our son, Neil (Mackenzie), who cut his teeth on the rock - but now spends as much as he can in the Highlands and out of the country, ice climbing
                        Regards
                        Margaret

Comment

Hi,

Will pop in some time soon, won't be next week-end as we are already booked for an away week-end. To old to climb now!

Cheers,

Alex

Comment

North campervanner

Hi,
                            Welcome!
                            I live in Newcastle on Tyne and hope to spend a few days in Scotland later in the summer in my R10. Any details of locations to stop over would be really welcome as to date I've only done rally locations. I'm still quite new to this.

Comment

hi from the highlands

Jill see thread for fancy meeting up. Beal temp site.

Pam

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X