This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a quick hi

I am looking to buy a romahome for the first time this year and iwould like to say that i find this forum very useful in my search. I would just like to take this opportunity to say hi to everyone and happy new year!!

Hello Ange,
    Good luck in your search, I'm sure you'll find everyone here very helfpful. Did you have anything specific in mind? I'm on my second, I had a C15 Hylo for three years which I loved so much that I sold it and my car and in May bought an Outlook which I use every day.
    And Happy New Year to you too,
    Aileen.

Comment

Hi Ange

Thanks for the kind words about the forum, hope you get your "hearts desire" soon. Keep us in touch with your progress and we want pictures posted when you get it.
      Graham
      Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Hi Ange, happy new year and welcome, nice to have you with us, I hope your dreams come true with your search for a Romahome, I purchased a C15 last year and never looked back, happy hunting, good luck.
        Gadgetman......... (Bryan)
        'Live without regrets'

Comment

Hello Ange

We bought our very first motorhome in October.. We have yet to use it away but hubby says it is a brilliant little runaround. It is an outlook and I am in the process of kiting it out ready for our holidays and still learning bits and pieces and getting handy advice from all on here.
          Jessie

Comment

Hi Ange! wishing you lots of luck in finding your heart's desire! Now is the best time to buy I think. Leave it til March and you'll be paying more!

Comment

Happy New Year Ange

Look forward to hearing how you get on in your search. I agree with JayJay, don't leave it till the start of the season to buy, the prices soar sometimes.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
              Working...
              X