Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone

Hello everbody,

We are new to campervan life having previously owned a few touring caravans in our time. I stumbled across this site by chance and look forward to getting involved in whatever ways I can.

As a start, I was looking to buy an inflatable drive away awning and took advantage of the club offer to save a few shillings - thanks very much.

Regards

Mike & Gill

Hello RM2186 and welcome to the site

What motorhome do you have. Not that it matters, all are welcome, I'm just nosy !!

Comment

Hello and welcome!
      Claire

Comment

Hello and welcome from Aberdeenshire. Hope you have a great time with your van.
        Still crazy after all these beers.

Comment

Originally posted by RM2186 View Post
          Hello everbody,

We are new to campervan life having previously owned a few touring caravans in our time. I stumbled across this site by chance and look forward to getting involved in whatever ways I can.

As a start, I was looking to buy an inflatable drive away awning and took advantage of the club offer to save a few shillings - thanks very much.

Regards

Mike & Gill
          Hi and welcome - the inflatable awning is great - and really does take less than 20 minutes to pitch - be carefull to identify the tunnel end that goes to your van before erecting or you will be walking the awning through a 180 degree turn .
          Jon

Comment

Hello and Welcome

Comment

Hi and welcome to the world of small motorhoming!

Comment

hi and welcome from Pat and Dave with buzz tilly the dogs in a Go pod
                BuzznDave

Comment