Hi from a newbie.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi from a newbie.

My name is Kate and now live in a residential home as I can no longer walk. I joined here as I have very happy memories of small motorhome camping from years ago and I am reliving my past! I used to have a small fiat van and went all over the country in it. Thank you for letting me join.

Hi Kate, and welcome to the forum. We are a friendly bunch, and I hope you will find the forum entertaining. With all your camping experience you must have many tales to tell, plus advice, hints and tips for others. Pitch in and enjoy.
    ​​​​
    Claire

Comment

Hello Kate and welcome to the world of Small Motorhomes (and our friends) .

As Claire says, we are a good group of people who just love our vans and our jaunts away in them and I'm sure we'll all be happy sharing our camping experiences with you so you can relive your memories

Comment

Welcome from one Kate to another Kate.

Comment

Hello and Welcome

Comment

Hi!

Comment

Welcome

I look forward to reading your posts
              Better a rainy day on the hill than a sunny day in the office!

Comment

Originally posted by Tats View Post
                My name is Kate and now live in a residential home as I can no longer walk. I joined here as I have very happy memories of small motorhome camping from years ago and I am reliving my past! I used to have a small fiat van and went all over the country in it. Thank you for letting me join.
                Hi Kate, welcome to our forum, you'll find plenty of chat on here about Small Motorhomes and lots of other things too, sorry you can no longer go camping but glad you found us and can relive some happy memories.
                Graham
                Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Hi Kate, I love the fact that you have come to us to relive your memories. You had a small Fiat van: was it by any chance a Pandora? That was a magical machine. I got one in my garage for servicing one day and I loved it. After I had adjusted everything properly it went like a dream, I couldn't believe how fast it went on such a tiny engine - 900cc.
                  Here it is, isn't it lovely? Far better than a VW.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Camper-Va...gAAOSwEwZbSF4M
                  suivez l'aventure

Comment

Welcome Kate, I bet you have some tales to tell. Can't wait to hear them

Comment

Originally posted by gasgas View Post
                      Hi Kate, I love the fact that you have come to us to relive your memories. You had a small Fiat van: was it by any chance a Pandora? That was a magical machine. I got one in my garage for servicing one day and I loved it. After I had adjusted everything properly it went like a dream, I couldn't believe how fast it went on such a tiny engine - 900cc.
                      Here it is, isn't it lovely? Far better than a VW.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Camper-Va...gAAOSwEwZbSF4M
                      Mine was older than that, an L reg. It had a heater that was either boiling hot or freezing cold!

Comment

Never seen a Pandora before, what a lovely little van! Thanks Andrew gasgas for finding the one on ebay for us to look at.

Welcome Kate! Hope you've got lots of photos to post featuring your little van.
                        Cynthia.

Comment

I seem to remember that the one I worked on was more rounded than the ebay one, and it would have been a couple of years old, and that was in 1972. Still, I remember thinking how nice and intricately made the tiny engine was.
                          suivez l'aventure

Comment

Hello to you. You're very welcome.

Comment

hi Kate, you enjoy.

Comment