HI New to the Forum

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jtr rhyl View Post
    Well today put led lights in the tailegate, this is for when I'm sat at the back or making a coffe/cooking food.
    Bought a set of tools to take panels off, well they do not help on this one, broke 9, new ones to be got, but you cannot have scrambled eggs with out breaking the egg shell first.
    This looks like staying out till the rest is done, want to fit rev camera, I have put a live feed on my wiring for it and sealed it off.
    Couple of points - below 60 degrees F The plastics used in interiors tends to crack, when I worked in a main agents electrical dept our foreman would not let us start work if the mercury wasn't high enough. - If it is too cold try using a hairdryer to warm the clips up before using them.
    Reversing camera, may I suggest you consider running it through the sidelight circuit - drive with your lights on and you will find you have a very effective rear view camera on the road.
    Jon
    Amor omnia vincit et nos cedamus amori
    https://smallromahome2oldies1largedo...logspot.co.uk/

Comment

Well the split charger is in, thats just about it done, hoping to get out for the first night next week. Not to far just to give a try out.

Split charger is only 30amp one, first night out see how the 2 x 40amp batterys hold up, main thing will be the laptop drawing off the setup, but in a couple of weeks I should get a diesel heater, but I will try that for drawing amps from the battery before I go out for a second night out.

Then Cumbia run, stopping 2 one nights on the way up to see a mate, and same again on the way back, but I think that run I will need the heater.

Comment