X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Romahome in the US?

Hello
    A new member here from TX. Over here we fight over older Toyota Motorhomes from the 1980's to 1994 if we want a Micro Mini Motorhome. 18 mpg max.
    There is no other real option.
    I love the Romahomes and want to know how to buy one or get one shipped to the states.
    I know this may not be realistic because of wiring? Left side driving and shipping costs but would like to find out if it's possible.
    Thanks for any help
    Boy

Left Hand Drive

Hi Boy

Great to see interest in the Romahomes from the otherside of the pond. Occasionally Romahome have built a Romahome on a lefthand drive chassis specfically for a customer and this is still the case so if you fancy a new one it can be done. As there is only the odd one built there are not many come up on the secondhand hand market. However, at the Romahome centre in Southampton we are fortunate in having 2 just come into stock, one is a 1998 build and the other the latest R20 Hi model built in 2008.

Details of both will be on the Freeborn Group web site shortly

Comment

Romahome in US?

Did you ever make any progress in getting a Romahome in the US? I've contacted the company a few times over the years, but no luck. And every time I mention the R10 to people here, they say they'd buy one. There would DEFINITELY be a market here, especially in California!

Comment

The wild ones.

Sorry you are wrong. I have a left hand drive form Lutea in Sweden they only sell left hand drive ones, i mean Romahomes and they are great and stand this so called cold - 38c We are so nice and warm in ours and cool in the summer 32c. We use it every day with over 50mls to the galon and doing over a 100 kms. so call them and they will help mention me, Roger Green.(Biker)
        Originally posted by neville View Post
        Hi Boy

Great to see interest in the Romahomes from the otherside of the pond. Occasionally Romahome have built a Romahome on a lefthand drive chassis specfically for a customer and this is still the case so if you fancy a new one it can be done. As there is only the odd one built there are not many come up on the secondhand hand market. However, at the Romahome centre in Southampton we are fortunate in having 2 just come into stock, one is a 1998 build and the other the latest R20 Hi model built in 2008.

Details of both will be on the Freeborn Group web site shortly
        Last edited by roger green; 24-10-2012, 17:08.
        Roger Green.Roger Green.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
        Working...
        X