This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi from a newby

Hi all I wish to introduce myself as a new member I am converting a swb citroen relay into a campervan and having a lot of fun doing it I hope to get to know you all as I find my way around the site.
    thanks Nev

Hi Nev

There are several D.I.Yers on this forum, good luck with your project, dont forget a place for snowchains---ho ho
    Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Welcome!

I have a Kangoo van conversion and my next project is to do a DIY Relay conversion so I'd be very interested to see pics of yours as it progresses.

Comment

Hi Nev

Thanks for joining and a big welcome to the forum its nice to see another DIYer on here, keep us informed on your progress.
        Graham
        Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Hi Nev and welcome, good luck with the conversion of the swb citroen relay, interested in seeing some pictures on completion
          Gadgetman......... (Bryan)
          'Live without regrets'

Comment

Hi Nev

Welcome to the Site
            Cant wait to see some pic's of your conversion.
            Good luck with it

Comment

A warm welcome.

You DIYers are such a clever lot, look forward to seeing pics and hearing how you get on with it.

Comment

hello from me too... Cor! lots of new people. I look forward to seeing the conversions too. I like looking inside other peoples motorhomes
                Jessie

Comment

Hello Nev,
                  I'm so impressed with your self building. My husband is a bit handy, but is spending his time building a full scale dalek (don't ask).
                  Like others, I'm a voyeur, so I look forward to your piccies.
                  Aileen.

Comment

Hi from me! Look forward to seeing the pics/ work in progress!

Comment

Originally posted by Ian STOCKLEY View Post
                      There are several D.I.Yers on this forum, good luck with your project, dont forget a place for snowchains---ho ho
                      Hi Ian you dont know how near to the truth that you are, I live near durham in the north east and Iv just returned from taking my son to work lol

nev

Comment

Originally posted by karenw View Post
                        Welcome!

I have a Kangoo van conversion and my next project is to do a DIY Relay conversion so I'd be very interested to see pics of yours as it progresses.
                        Hi Karenw
                        I will post some pics as the snow goes and I get some daylight free time. My van is very much wip but I think that (we) have now dicided on the final layout
                        nev

Comment

Originally posted by Graham View Post
                          Hi Nev

Thanks for joining and a big welcome to the forum its nice to see another DIYer on here, keep us informed on your progress.
                          Hi Grahmam
                          thank's for the welcome I will make my priority the posting of pictures. My van (I still call her a van untill she is finished) is now at the functional stage it has had a few outings. layout is almost certainly finalised unless we swop over sides with the toilet and kitchen aria
                          nev

Comment

Originally posted by bryanmole View Post
                            Hi Nev and welcome, good luck with the conversion of the swb citroen relay, interested in seeing some pictures on completion
                            Hi Bryanmole
                            thanks for the welcome pics are on the way shortly

nev

Comment

Originally posted by Jakmarie View Post
                              Welcome to the Site
                              Cant wait to see some pic's of your conversion.
                              Good luck with it
                              Hi jakmarie
                              thanks for the welcom this seem such a friendly site and i will put up some pics soon

nev

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X