Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

Hello we are Derek and Kath, we live in Manchester and have owned a VW T4 campervan for the last 8 years and have recently traded it in for an autocruise valentine. We are around 18months off retirement and decided that a rock and roll bed was no longer for us, we needed more space and the Valentine fits the bill , do any of you have a valentine or vista if so can you offer any advice ? Many Thanks and we look forward to being long term members of your / our club :-)

Hello and Welcome

Comment

I can't help with the van, but welcome to this friendly forum.
      Claire

Comment

Hi Derek and Kath, a warm welcome to our community (we aren’t a club), I hope you enjoy being part of this great group of people.

I’m sure we have a few people who have or have had Valentines or Vistas so hopefully someone will be along soon meanwhile I hope you enjoy the forum.
        Graham
        Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Graham, Pauline, I wish to thank all my friends on the forum for all the lovely birthday wishes. I'm not sure where on the forum this should appear. Help!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kate Norman View Post
            Graham, Pauline, I wish to thank all my friends on the forum for all the lovely birthday wishes. I'm not sure where on the forum this should appear. Help!!
            You’ve already thanked everyone in the daily thread Kate.
            Graham
            Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Hello Derek and Kath and welcome to the site.

We have a lovely bunch of people on here, all willing to offer help when they can so hopefully somebody will be able to advise you

Comment

welcome from the gopod wanders,
                BuzznDave

Comment