As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lone female camper with dog

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lone female camper with dog

Hi I have a citroen berlingo which i have added a bed to, would like to get an awning for the rear of my berlingo, has anyone got any ideas? also are there any other lone female campers out there?

Yes, I'm another solo female camper - with a Renault Kangoo I've adapted, but no awning because I usually wild-camp.

Comment

Originally posted by penny1959 View Post
      Hi I have a citroen berlingo which i have added a bed to, would like to get an awning for the rear of my berlingo, has anyone got any ideas? also are there any other lone female campers out there?
      lots of lone campers,look in the section for solo campers,there is a lot of discussion about awnings,look in the section general camping questions.look at the Riversway leisure site.
      nice to have you here.
      Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Hi You could say I am a lone camper with my dog 'Jimmy' but I do have to be fair to my husband he has just put up with my driving the van from here to Spain and back again. I have booked up to go on my first 'Meet' in September just me and my dog 'Jimmy'

Comment

Originally posted by Megan View Post
          Hi You could say I am a lone camper with my dog 'Jimmy' but I do have to be fair to my husband he has just put up with my driving the van from here to Spain and back again. I have booked up to go on my first 'Meet' in September just me and my dog 'Jimmy'
          come and join us at the south west meet that jenny is organising,it will be fun.
          Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Hello,

I'm a solo female camper ... well .. me and Milo my boxer
            I make occasional visits to reality, but I'm not a full time resident
            http://minimouseandmilos.blogspot.com

Comment

Lone Camper

Hi Penny,

I'm a lone camper. Love my R10 ---- dogless, so very much a lone camper. Great fun!

Comment

Hi, I'm a newby lone camper too, but with a very large dog who is going to hog all the bed! Waiting to collect my first Romahome, old and a bit rusty (like me) but can't wait to get out in her. Decided to opt for a little luxury now my old knees won't get me back out of a tent! So, lone lady campers - do you recommend it?!

Comment

Originally posted by Shaynes View Post
                  Hi, I'm a newby lone camper too, but with a very large dog who is going to hog all the bed! Waiting to collect my first Romahome, old and a bit rusty (like me) but can't wait to get out in her. Decided to opt for a little luxury now my old knees won't get me back out of a tent! So, lone lady campers - do you recommend it?!
                  Definately... love my time away even if its just locally
                  I make occasional visits to reality, but I'm not a full time resident
                  http://minimouseandmilos.blogspot.com

Comment

Hi and welcome.

I'm another solo lady camper with dog.

Definitely recommended.

Comment

Originally posted by Caz View Post
                      Hi and welcome.

I'm another solo lady camper with dog.

Definitely recommended.
                      And another one! Same here - Also with a little dog called Morgan!

Although I usually go with my mate, Linda, I have ventured out alone at least once (since I went over to the dark side and got a micro caravan!) Yes, I can definately recommend it as well. I love to get out and about, a change of scenery and air definately does you good!

Comment

Hi there :so happy:
                        I'm a solo female camper with dog. Hope to meet you sometime

Comment

Hi, I'm also a solo camper with two small dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Theresa View Post
                            Hi, I'm also a solo camper with two small dogs.
                            Hi Theresa, I'm a lone female camper with one little dog in a C15 Hytop Romahome. What do you have?
                            Maria

Comment

Guess you could call me the Lone Female and Tonto only my little dog is called Gwen

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X