As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gevork

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gevork

Just bought a R40. Happy to hear from anyone who has one. also looking forword to meeting other members

Hello Gevork and welcome to the forum (I'm sure your name must mean something)

You will find lots of friendly people on here, most of whom have a brilliant sense of humour!

I've got an old demountable on a 2004 Suzuki. It is great fun. Where are you from?

Comment

Hello!

Comment

Hi Gevork

Comment

Welcome Gevork

There are other R40 owners on here, so any advice you want I am sure it will be forthcoming.

Happy Camping
          Graham
          Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Hi Gevork

Welcome to the forum.We've got an R40, have had it for just over a year and loving every minute of it! We took it to the Burgundy region in France at the end of May and camped at a CL site in Devizes last weekend, took our bikes and cycled the towpath by caen Hill locks to Devizes-very pleasant.

We spent Christmas at the forest site Postern Hill, nr Marlborough which was so relaxing. Despite the snow, we were very snug (invested in a de longi oil filled radiator, which I would thoroughly recommend, like many others on here) we had a lovely walk on Christmas morning in Savernake forest and enjoyed a delicious meal c/o M & S- so simple, just 30 minutes in the oven, meat, roast potatoes, all the trimmings and minimal washing up- would do that again!

Motorhoming gives you the opportunity to get away from the routine of everyday life and relax in beautiful surroundings. We take the grandchildren sometimes and they love it,being outdoors and meeting new friends.

We try to get away when we can but working 2 out of 3 Saturdays is not always easy. We've stayed at some lovely sites and hope to go back to France in September where they are much more geared up to motorhoming than the UK and more relaxed on site.

Enjoy the Summer (hoping all this rain is just a blip !) in your R40.

Maddie

Comment

Hi Gevork
              We have had an R40 for two years and are making our way up to Scotland at the moment in it. Is yours a new one, ie they have disposed of some of the origional equipment problems? After 10 vans in 30 plus years we still think it is the best one so I hope you enjoy it as much as we do. Ask away with any questions, as Graham said, there is always someone to help. And joining the Roma Club will open up another group of 'meets', including many of the people on this Forum.
              Colin

Comment

getting Started in the R40

Just had a few days in the New Forest. Had a wonderful time and some goodwalks. Loved the van. I am 6'4" so found plenty of headroom. My wife enjoyed the great kitchen and also the shower.

We are thinking of a trip to the North of England and perhaps later a trip to Scotland.

Thanks for your welcome and offer of support.

gevork

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                Working...
                X