This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Orkney

Hi. My wife and I have just joined. We have had four different motorhomes over the years. Having just sold our Citroen Relay we've just got an old 1991 Romahome Hytop. It needs all sorts of work on the onboard charging system but we'll get it sorted. We'll be off with our dog, cat and ourselves. The kids have grown up and do their own thing. Also members of the Motor Caravaners club. We've used this site for information. So thanks to you all for the information we have been able to use in the past and hope to do so in the future. see you on the road.:so happy:

from me. There's always plenty of helpfull info on this forum. It was very useful for us too.
    Jessie

Comment

Hi there Orkney Viking
      I've recently joined and I also have a Hytop. I've found this group very friendly and helpful. Couldn't ask for better
      Maria

Comment

from me too!

Comment

Hello Orkney Viking

Welcome to the forum, I'm glad you are finding it helpful. Look forward to chatting in the future.

Happy camping.
          Graham
          Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Hi Orkney Viking welcome to the forum, great set of folks on here, hope to meet up with you on your travels
            Gadgetman......... (Bryan)
            'Live without regrets'

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
            Working...
            X