X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New to it all

Hi Everyone,
    I have recently purchased a 1989 Suzuki Super Carry Romahome unit, the body is in very good condition and has not been used for the last ten years, it needs a bit of work on the motor side of it but nothing too bad, bit of welding and renewal of bits like exhaust, plugs, hope to have it on the road by March.
    The info I have for it is...
    Vehicle 1989
    Romahome body 1996
    Ken
    I would put pics on here if I knew how!

Hello Ken

First of all welcome to the forum, you have come to the right place, lots of friendly help and information on here, so have a good look round and enjoy.

If you want to post pictures I have done a video tutorial of how to do it on youtube, click this link.

POSTING PICTURES
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

First pics of my van

My first motorhome, ready by March I hope, you can see the rust below the door that has to be dealt with.
      Ken
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi Ken, what a cutie!

I hope you'll be ready for the Spring Meet!!! Welcome from me too.

You know I think you can get new/second user panels for the Honda, have a search on-line!

Comment

It looks a lovely van Ken, bet you can't wait to get cracking and go camping for a night or two.

We are having a meet in April, see SPRING MEET you will be very welcome if you can make it and your van is ready in time.
          Graham
          Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
          Working...
          X