No announcement yet.

Confused New Member

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woops, slipped up there. Never mind. Can anyone tell me how to respond to messages in my inbox, only CVJ has left a link to a campervan that looks ideal. But if its as good as it looks I am sure someone else will buy it while I am busy trying to find out as much as possible before doing a 300 mile round trip to see it.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyK View Post
      Woops, slipped up there. Never mind. Can anyone tell me how to respond to messages in my inbox, only CVJ has left a link to a campervan that looks ideal. But if its as good as it looks I am sure someone else will buy it while I am busy trying to find out as much as possible before doing a 300 mile round trip to see it.
      When you read the message in your inbox there is a box underneath to reply.
      Graham
      Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Tony, the van is on the vans for sale page that you have been looking at. Graham put the ad on a couple of days ago. Chapel Motorhomes Berlingo.
        Claire

Comment

To go the vans for sale page, scroll down to the commercials section, and look at Chapel Motorhomes. There is a 2009 single berth conversion. They are not too close to you but other forum members have had very good experience with them.
          Claire

Comment

I think Graham did a video review of a Chapel double conversion a while back. Sorry, but I can't do links with this tablet.
            Claire

Comment

TonyK this is the advert CVJ is talking about. If you are interested give Vince a ring he’s a good bloke with a great reputation for microcamper conversions.
              http://www.smallmotorhome.co.uk/2009...lingo-vtr.html
              Graham
              Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

This is my (not very good) video of Chapel Motorhomes Peugeot Partner conversion, they also do Berlingo’s with the same conversion. In fact Vince will convert any van to your specification.

Graham

Comment

Yes Graham, I did find the van CVJ was telling me about and its 150 miles away. That means a 300 mile round trip just to look it over and see if I like it. If I did then it would mean another 300 mile round trip to pick it up. Apart from that I am beginning to think that comfort is more important to me than getting a small sized van that I can park in the same place I park my car. So I will be looking for something about the size of a Transit.

Comment

widgetinstance 226 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X