This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new caravaner??

Hi to all.Do i belong here?? I have been looking for a campervan for the past few months now but have ended up buying a Romahome Romini caravan and i love it.I realise that it was made in the 80s by Island Plastics who are now Romahome so i suppose its still a Romahome but without an engine!!
    Would love to find out more about it but the internet doesnt say much about them. Can anyone enlighten me as to how many were made and where i can get manuals etc!

Originally posted by jonee4 View Post
    Hi to all.Do i belong here?? I have been looking for a campervan for the past few months now but have ended up buying a Romahome Romini caravan and i love it.I realise that it was made in the 80s by Island Plastics who are now Romahome so i suppose its still a Romahome but without an engine!!
    Would love to find out more about it but the internet doesnt say much about them. Can anyone enlighten me as to how many were made and where i can get manuals etc!
    Hi jonee4

You are very welcome the romini's are lovely little vans, very much like a Romahome inside and you are lucky because they are like hen's teeth, i.e. not a lot about and very hard to get hold of.

If you haven't seen it there is a bit about them on our website HERE

If and when you get any more information you think might be useful to others we would be very interested in putting it on the website.

Meanwhile, hope you have some lovely holidays in it.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Romahome Romini

Thanks very much for the welcome.I have to say im just itching to take the romini away and at the moment im planning my first weekend away in Feb. I think my wife is more excited than me and is talking about making Curtains for it??? For piece of mind though ive given the van a good look over and it is in fantastic condition although im going to replace the brakes.I can believe its over 20 years old as it looks too good to be true. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

Comment

Thanks very much for the welcome.I have to say im just itching to take the romini away and at the moment im planning my first weekend away in Feb. I think my wife is more excited than me and is talking about making Curtains for it??? For piece of mind though ive given the van a good look over and it is in fantastic condition although im going to replace the brakes.I can believe its over 20 years old as it looks too good to be true. HAPPY HOLIDAYS!
        hello from me...my daughter and hubby have just bought a caravan, she is all excited and getting me to make new curtains too!!
        Jessie

Comment

New curtains here too....later! It's too cold right now to do anything!

Are you coming to the meet in April? It would be lovely to see you and your little Romini!

Comment

romini

Dont know anything about a meeting? If you let me know where and when it is i will see if i can bring my romini !

Comment

Dont know anything about a meeting? If you let me know where and when it is i will see if i can bring my romini !
              Hi jonee4, you can read all about the meet in THIS THREAD

It would be great to see you and your Romini if you can make it.
              Graham
              Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Club Camp

Just been looking and im off work that weekend so will try to book myself a pitch and take my Romini there for the weekend!!Should be fun!!!

Comment

Just been looking and im off work that weekend so will try to book myself a pitch and take my Romini there for the weekend!!Should be fun!!!
                  Let us know in the meet thread when you have booked and I will add you to the list.
                  Graham

Comment

Hi

Hope you can make the meet as it would be lovely to see your little van. Looks absolutely stunning.

I have just made new curtains and can't wait to use them.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X