Newbie Nu Venture owner

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie Nu Venture owner

Hi, Very pleased to join this forum. Don't really know my way around as yet. So I'm knew to camper vans and equally knew to Forums! Thought I'd say Hello.

Hello and welcome to this very friendly forum. Good luck with your camper, and if you have any questions, ask away. Let us know about your van too. There are quite a few forum members with Nu Venture vans.
    Claire

Comment

Good morning Roz and welcome to the site

Comment

Hi Roz

Welcome to our friendly community, Nu Ventures are lovely we have lots of fellow owners on here, make yourself at home and have a look in the special section for Nu Ventures.
        Graham
        Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Hi Roz. Where are you from?

Comment

Hi Roz and welcome!

Comment

Thanks for all your greetings and good wishes. How do I reply to individuals? As you see, havn’t quite mustered the art of the forum yet!

Comment

Thank you Claire CVJ

Comment

Hi Roz & welcome to the forum. Its great to have another Nu Venture owner and here's to many many happy miles in her/him. We too have a Nu Venture Rio and despite a horrible little mechanical niggle, the van is great. Don't let our little problem put you off, the habitation unit is fantastic and it has everything on board we would ever want. Good luck and as has already been mentioned, look up the Nu Venture section for any past questions and suggestion.

20180627_095932.jpg

Comment

Roz, if you want to personal message someone then click on their icon name in the left hand box under their picture.

If you want to make a general comment for the attention of the person then put this sign in front of their user name @ as in SandraM and when you post the reply it should turn blue and the person is notified via the site that a post they are interested in has been updated

Comment

SandraM ,Thank you for your clarification Sandra. Beginning to see the light!

Comment

Graham, Hi Thanks for your welcome. We are slowly finding our way around our Nu Venture. It's a small camper but to us newbies a bit on the complicated side. I'm sure we'll get the hang of it shortly.

Comment

@CJ.UK , Thanks for your support. I am down south near Portsmouth.

Comment

Thank you Graham for your welcome also to jayjay.

Comment

Hello TheOldHobbit, nice shiny Nu Venture you got there. We are in the process of getting used to our camper and also with the help of our Dealer to iron out some problems we've come across in the short time we've had it.

Comment