This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello from N Wales

I was registered on the old forum and have now got myself organised for the new one.
    I have a 10 year old Nu venture surf and camp alone with my 2 dogs.
    Looking forward to meeting folks on the meets.
    Pat

Hello Pat

Great to have you here thanks from joining us and glad you found the new forum, I hope you find it useful and entertaining.

We have a few Nu Venture owners on here so you are not on your own.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Welcome to the new forum!

Comment

Hi Pat.

Can you make the meet at Wolverley? I'm hoping to go. You will see I have an old campervan now.

Comment

Hello Pat,
          I'm from North Wales too, there seem to be a few of us here. I'm in the North East and enjoying the snow!
          Aileen

Comment

Last edited by Pat534; 13-01-2010, 17:38. Reason: spelling mistake

Comment

Hi Caz.yes planning to come to Wolverley. will be good to meet up again.
              Hi Aileen.I am just outside Mold .Where are you?

Comment

hi Pat - I've met you before but can't remember where - maybe Townsend - with caz - I've got a Bongo now.....would be good to catch up with you!!
                I'd let myself go but I've already gone......:D

Comment

Pat,
                  How freaky, I'm from Mold!! We won't have to travel too far for a meet. There are others here from Cheshire and the Lleyn. Maybe we should meet up in this neck of the wood?
                  Aileen

Comment

Hi Mary, think you could have met Pat at Cartef, I am sure it was there.

Hope you had a good Christmas and New Year - Joan

Comment

Joan - you're prob right - Pat did you have a folding camper before the campervan.....and then I remember you showing me the camper not long after you got it...
                      Joan - yes, nice n quiet chill out time, hope you had the same - hope the family are keeping well - and David's wife - brain is hopeless with names - is ok?
                      I'd let myself go but I've already gone......:D

Comment

Hi Mary, me too about names these days, I blame my grey hair

Mandy is due to go into hospital on Monday, and down to theatre hopefully at 9:30am. then we will find out is it an easy op = 3 days stay or not = 14 days stay.

so fingers crossed for her, no more pain and some normalty to her life.

Sorry about overtaking this thread xx

Comment

Hi Pat, and welcome, my next door neighbor has a Nu venture it 1991 so quite old but in perfect condition. hope we meet up at Wolverley
                          Last edited by gadgetman; 14-01-2010, 12:37. Reason: Posted before finishing the text?
                          Gadgetman......... (Bryan)
                          'Live without regrets'

Comment

Hi Mary, yes we have met. Caz may be right that it was Cartref.You may remember 2 cocker spaniels.I had a folding camper but changed that for an elderly Nu Venture campervan which I love.Do you have a King Charles Spaniel?
                            Hi Aileen.Yes we do live close. would be good to meet up.I am semi retired now so plenty of time to camp.Planning my summer trips now.So far Wolverley and then a fortnight or so in Scotland.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X