Hello from London!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from London!

Hi All! I am completely new to the world of motorhomes and currently researching the best option as my first camper van. I love to travel and go camping when possible, excited to learn more and hear about your experiences!

Hello and welcome. Have a look at the different sections of the forum, where you can find people's experiences in all sizes of campers, and different levels of conversion.
    Claire

Comment

Hi Leila10 and welcome.

We like newbies here because we can show off how knowledgeable we are or not.

Seriously ask any questions because we have experts in lots of different subjects.

Happy camping.
      Graham
      Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Hello Leila10 and welcome. I guess as you are from London and assuming you will keep it at home, your starting point would have to be a Euro 6 engine. Don't bother with an electric one or you won't get outside the M25 before you have to stop for 45 mins to recharge it.
        In that day you will cry out because of your king you have chosen. 1 Samuel v18

Comment

Hello Leila10 and welcome from me too

Comment

Hi and welcome!

Comment

Leila10 Welcome and good luck with your search.

Comment

Hello and Welcome

Comment