As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just to say hello

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Just to say hello

    Hello from the Isle of Wight,we love the forum,its so easy to get lots of advice in one place.
    New to small motor homes but been motor home campers for many many years.

    Just starting out and look forward to meeting some of you on the road shortly.
    I saw someone selling some mustard curtains for a Roma home but cannot find the mention of it anywhere,can anyone help me please. regards Twin1

    #2
    Hi Twin1

    Sorry I have just searched the forum for mustard curtains but can't find any mention of them but just wanted to say welcome to the friendly forum.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

    Comment


      #3
      yes.
      Welcome from one Island to another. From the top of the UK to the bottom. Orkney has just been involved in the Island Games that were taking place there this last week.
      By the way................You have the most excellent steam railway down there.
      There are people on this site that know the answer to everything. Most helpful.
      Have fun.
      Cheers.:so happy:

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Graham View Post
        Hi Twin1

        Sorry I have just searched the forum for mustard curtains but can't find any mention of them but just wanted to say welcome to the friendly forum.
        You didn't look hard enough Graham, I found them

        http://smallmotorhome.proboards.com/...ay&thread=2587

        BUT twin1 this is a very old thread I'm afraid!!!

        Welcome from me too!!
        Why not have a look at my latest wildlife photos, habitat projects and general natural world related shenanigans? https://facebook.com/Watsonswildlife

        Comment


          #5
          twin1 hello

          Originally posted by Graham View Post
          Hi Twin1

          Sorry I have just searched the forum for mustard curtains but can't find any mention of them but just wanted to say welcome to the friendly forum.
          Thank you for your welcome ,I see now that the curtains for sale are from 2009'
          OOPs.Sorry about that. Twin1

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by orkney viking View Post
            yes.
            Welcome from one Island to another. From the top of the UK to the bottom. Orkney has just been involved in the Island Games that were taking place there this last week.
            By the way................You have the most excellent steam railway down there.
            There are people on this site that know the answer to everything. Most helpful.
            Have fun.
            Cheers.:so happy:
            HI there,thank you for your reply. Iwent to the Grand Parade of the Island Games and loved it. My sister was a press photographer and has loads of photographs if you would like some sent on.
            The Island railway has its own basic camp site with use of facilities on site and a lovely cafe.
            twin1

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by glenw View Post
              You didn't look hard enough Graham, I found them

              http://smallmotorhome.proboards.com/...ay&thread=2587

              BUT twin1 this is a very old thread I'm afraid!!!

              Welcome from me too!!
              Thanks for your help I looked everywhere,just noticed it was ages ago so probably gone now.
              Our van has really old faded curtains so will have to keep looking.
              Twin1

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by glenw View Post
                You didn't look hard enough Graham, I found them

                http://smallmotorhome.proboards.com/...ay&thread=2587

                BUT twin1 this is a very old thread I'm afraid!!!
                Crickey

                Never thought of looking on the old forum, that really is an old thread. Well found Glen.
                Graham
                Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by twin1 View Post
                  Thanks for your help I looked everywhere,just noticed it was ages ago so probably gone now.
                  Our van has really old faded curtains so will have to keep looking.
                  Twin1
                  Why don't you take them down and use them as a pattern for making some new ones? I thought it would be hard, but it was actually very easy to do, and you can just take off the header tape and sew it onto the new curtains so they use the same tracking. Dunelm Mill have some lovely ready made curtains, and you could probably cut them in half and make enough new ones from one pair.

                  Welcome to the forum!

                  OOps! Just noticed you're on the Isle of Wight, don't know if there's a Dunelm mill shop near there! Plenty of curtain fabric available on line though.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Hi twin 1,
                    Welcome to THE forum. Lots of great people here and very helpful.
                    Maria

                    Comment


                      #11
                      welcome

                      Originally posted by mari2chris View Post
                      Hi twin 1,
                      Welcome to THE forum. Lots of great people here and very helpful.
                      Maria
                      Many thanks for your welcome Border terriers! love them,our neighbour has one.
                      twin1

                      Comment


                        #12
                        curtains

                        Originally posted by jayjay View Post
                        Why don't you take them down and use them as a pattern for making some new ones? I thought it would be hard, but it was actually very easy to do, and you can just take off the header tape and sew it onto the new curtains so they use the same tracking. Dunelm Mill have some lovely ready made curtains, and you could probably cut them in half and make enough new ones from one pair.

                        Welcome to the forum!

                        OOps! Just noticed you're on the Isle of Wight, don't know if there's a Dunelm mill shop near there! Plenty of curtain fabric available on line though.
                        never thought of ready made's cut down thats a good idea,not much good at sewing so like that one,I am very good with the wonder web !
                        never heard of the company but will look online.Twin1

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Hi and welcome to the forum Twin1, hope you get the curtains sorted, well done that Glen, he's a clever chap you know, sorted me out once?:so happy:
                          Gadgetman......... (Bryan)
                          'Live without regrets'

                          Comment

                          320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

                          Collapse

                          728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

                          Collapse
                          Working...
                          X