This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just to say hello

Hello from the Isle of Wight,we love the forum,its so easy to get lots of advice in one place.
    New to small motor homes but been motor home campers for many many years.

Just starting out and look forward to meeting some of you on the road shortly.
    I saw someone selling some mustard curtains for a Roma home but cannot find the mention of it anywhere,can anyone help me please. regards Twin1

Hi Twin1

Sorry I have just searched the forum for mustard curtains but can't find any mention of them but just wanted to say welcome to the friendly forum.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

yes.
      Welcome from one Island to another. From the top of the UK to the bottom. Orkney has just been involved in the Island Games that were taking place there this last week.
      By the way................You have the most excellent steam railway down there.
      There are people on this site that know the answer to everything. Most helpful.
      Have fun.
      Cheers.:so happy:

Comment

Originally posted by Graham View Post
        Hi Twin1

Sorry I have just searched the forum for mustard curtains but can't find any mention of them but just wanted to say welcome to the friendly forum.
        You didn't look hard enough Graham, I found them

http://smallmotorhome.proboards.com/...ay&thread=2587

BUT twin1 this is a very old thread I'm afraid!!!

Welcome from me too!!
        Why not have a look at my latest wildlife photos, habitat projects and general natural world related shenanigans? https://facebook.com/Watsonswildlife

Comment

twin1 hello

Originally posted by Graham View Post
          Hi Twin1

Thank you for your welcome ,I see now that the curtains for sale are from 2009'
          OOPs.Sorry about that. Twin1

Comment

Originally posted by orkney viking View Post
            yes.
            Welcome from one Island to another. From the top of the UK to the bottom. Orkney has just been involved in the Island Games that were taking place there this last week.
            By the way................You have the most excellent steam railway down there.
            There are people on this site that know the answer to everything. Most helpful.
            Have fun.
            Cheers.:so happy:
            HI there,thank you for your reply. Iwent to the Grand Parade of the Island Games and loved it. My sister was a press photographer and has loads of photographs if you would like some sent on.
            The Island railway has its own basic camp site with use of facilities on site and a lovely cafe.
            twin1

Comment

Originally posted by glenw View Post

Welcome from me too!!
              Thanks for your help I looked everywhere,just noticed it was ages ago so probably gone now.
              Our van has really old faded curtains so will have to keep looking.
              Twin1

Comment

Originally posted by glenw View Post

Crickey

Never thought of looking on the old forum, that really is an old thread. Well found Glen.
                Graham
                Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Originally posted by twin1 View Post
                  Thanks for your help I looked everywhere,just noticed it was ages ago so probably gone now.
                  Our van has really old faded curtains so will have to keep looking.
                  Twin1
                  Why don't you take them down and use them as a pattern for making some new ones? I thought it would be hard, but it was actually very easy to do, and you can just take off the header tape and sew it onto the new curtains so they use the same tracking. Dunelm Mill have some lovely ready made curtains, and you could probably cut them in half and make enough new ones from one pair.

Welcome to the forum!

OOps! Just noticed you're on the Isle of Wight, don't know if there's a Dunelm mill shop near there! Plenty of curtain fabric available on line though.

Comment

Hi twin 1,
                    Welcome to THE forum. Lots of great people here and very helpful.
                    Maria

Comment

welcome

Originally posted by mari2chris View Post
                      Hi twin 1,
                      Welcome to THE forum. Lots of great people here and very helpful.
                      Maria
                      Many thanks for your welcome Border terriers! love them,our neighbour has one.
                      twin1

Comment

curtains

Originally posted by jayjay View Post
                        Why don't you take them down and use them as a pattern for making some new ones? I thought it would be hard, but it was actually very easy to do, and you can just take off the header tape and sew it onto the new curtains so they use the same tracking. Dunelm Mill have some lovely ready made curtains, and you could probably cut them in half and make enough new ones from one pair.

Welcome to the forum!

OOps! Just noticed you're on the Isle of Wight, don't know if there's a Dunelm mill shop near there! Plenty of curtain fabric available on line though.
                        never thought of ready made's cut down thats a good idea,not much good at sewing so like that one,I am very good with the wonder web !
                        never heard of the company but will look online.Twin1

Comment

Hi and welcome to the forum Twin1, hope you get the curtains sorted, well done that Glen, he's a clever chap you know, sorted me out once?:so happy:
                          Gadgetman......... (Bryan)
                          'Live without regrets'

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X