As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from West Yorkshire - Diahatsu Romahome

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from West Yorkshire - Diahatsu Romahome

Hi there..
    Just thought I would say hello !!
    I have a Diahatsu Romahome but I have no idea which one it is :-D
    I've attached a photo.....
    one of the windows has a chunk out of the bottom... is it this fixable or am I better getting a new un ?!
    Also I want to get lots of security bits for it as I am also a DJ in Leeds and Manchester so will often sleep in the city centers over night.... If anyone can recommend some good security features that would be brilliant as it is very basic at the moment.
    Thanks Heidi xx

Welcome to the forum Heidi, as I said on our facebook page you will get a warm welcome from this lovely bunch of people.

You haven't attached your picture properly for tips on how to attach a picture see the tutorial on our youtube channel http://youtu.be/2rPdmlTTkP4

Enjoy your van.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

My Romahome :-D

I've attached it again :-D
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi,

DJ Lady Heidi
        Welcome to this great forum and some great peps her too
        Only just joined myself this week,
        Your camper looks good in piccy,
        Enjoy
        Pete
        (beware there may be a nut behind this post)
        If mistakes are the foundation of understanding, i have firm foundation,Underpinned by much in the way of I don't want to do that again

Comment

It's a lovely looking van, no wonder you are so excited, don't forget to tell us all about your first trip in her/him. Have you thought of a name? Lots of folk on here have names for their vans.

Regarding security, have a look round the forum lots of great tips, especially if you are wild camping, see the "solo camping section".

Don't be frightened to ask questions, there are lots of knowledgeable people on here with experience of Romahomes.
          Graham
          Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Originally posted by DJ Lady Heidi View Post
            one of the windows has a chunk out of the bottom... is it this fixable or am I better getting a new un ?!

Try taking a picture of the window and putting a post in the technical section or in the "Ask Ant" section.
            Graham

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
            Working...
            X