As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

18 years old - but new to some

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

18 years old - but new to some

Hello, I'm a Romahome HyLo first reg 1993 with some 149 thousand miles on the clock, though having had a top end overhaul just over 10000 miles ago I still have plenty of go in me. As some see eighteen as old for a vehicle you'll not be suprised to learn that I've had to be refurbished in places not everyone would see. Top surgeons ensured that I am fit and robust in those areas too. New seat cushions and curtains mean that I look as good as I feel.
    Now some, I've heard, warn people from buying Romahomes from certain marketing web sites - but I'm rather glad Rod & Chris dismissed that advice and followed up on the information which appeared about me. They had me checked out by a friend before travelling from Devon to Milton Keynes to see me for the first time and drive me back. I was sorry to leave Robin and Carole but they had a narrow boat to play with so I'm more than happy to hear of all Rod & Chris have planned. They have had me checked over again and passed as very good. Rod has replaced my rear door lock - he picked up some information off this site - and has even looked at adding some support to my rear. All good stuff and looking forward to my first weekend away in a while. See you about maybe.from RK
    Rod S

Hello Romahome Hylo you don't say what your name is, maybe your new owners haven't named you yet.

It sounds like Robin and Carole have looked after you and I am sure that Rod and Chris will continue to do so, have fun with your new owners and if I see you on the road I will get my owner Graham to flash my lights and wave.

Regards

SNOS (Graham's Dimension)
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Name!!!

ROCA
      Sounds nice Too
      If I see you I will whistle you with my Turbo
      If mistakes are the foundation of understanding, i have firm foundation,Underpinned by much in the way of I don't want to do that again

Comment

Originally posted by Graham View Post
        Hello Romahome Hylo you don't say what your name is, maybe your new owners haven't named you yet.

It sounds like Robin and Carole have looked after you and I am sure that Rod and Chris will continue to do so, have fun with your new owners and if I see you on the road I will get my owner Graham to flash my lights and wave.

Regards

SNOS (Graham's Dimension)
        I signed off as RK.
        Now Carole said that I was called this because a relative referred to me not as a romahome more a RomaKennel - this got shortend to RK. Now Rod tends to pronounce it ARK. He says it's because it houses two, will provide shelter and be the start of a new chapter.

I just hope I'm in safe hands. RK
        Rod S

Comment

Don't think that anyone ever said that you shouldn't buy from online auction sites, just that you are sure that what you think you are buying is actually what you are buying.

Peter

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
          Working...
          X