Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello, we are newbies to motorhoming .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jayjay
    replied
    Hi and welcome! Have a lovely camping trip! The movelite XL Graham mentions is a more likely match for your intended use if you need to sleep four.

Leave a comment:

• rennie
    replied
    Hello and Welcome

Leave a comment:

• Dave and Pat
    replied
    we often just use a tarp keeps the rain off the door.But you won't need S1440008.JPGthat its Summer. It works on a van,a camper ,car ,caravan . Yes the tunnel measurement is very important . after a few site visits you will see one that that you fancy have your tape measure with you .

Leave a comment:

• CyberCynth
    replied
    Welcome sylvdil Enjoy your first outing with the Piaggio! Let us know how you get on. The first few trips out can be a bit of a learning curve as you find out what works well and what needs improvement. Loving the enthusiasm though!
    Cynthia

Leave a comment:

• sylvdil
    replied
    Many thanks for your replies, much appreciated....first trip out this coming Thursday, very excited....Pembrokeshire here we come...

Leave a comment:

• kernowjon
    replied
    Hi we used a CuboAir on the back of our HiJet (same van badge engineered)
    But best for you to look in the awning sections of this forum
    https://community.smallmotorhome.co....os-for-newbies

What you will want is a driveaway awning and the key measurement is connecting tunnel height.
    Jon

Leave a comment:

• Graham
    replied
    Hello sylvdil and welcome, when our family come camping with us we use this awning with our Romahome R30, I’m not sure how it would fit with your van though.

Leave a comment:

• sylvdil
    started a topic Hello, we are newbies to motorhoming .....

Hello, we are newbies to motorhoming .....

We have recently bought a Piaggio Porter Romahome and are having difficulty finding an awning. Ideally it should be able to sleep 2 adults and two children..... Does anyone know where we can get one, don’t mind second hand .....many thanks