X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just wanted to say hi...

Hello
    Im just starting a great adventure with Florence, she s a 22 year old suzuki super carry, we ve just had our maiden voyage with her and are very excited for many more to come, this forum looks full of friendly people with lots of knowledge, and I look forward to picking your brains often!!!

Hello Florence, welcome to the forum. We look forward to hearing of your adventures.

Comment

Hi Florence

Welcome to the Small Motorhome Forum it's great to have you on board. Lots of friendly advice and discussion on here.
      Graham
      Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Hello FlorenceThis is the friendliest forum ever, any questions just ask, someone invariably has an answer!

Comment

welcome

Hi welcome

Comment

HelloHappy days:so happy:

Comment

Hi there Florence. Welcome aboard!

Comment

Hello Florence
                Welcome to the forum
                If mistakes are the foundation of understanding, i have firm foundation,Underpinned by much in the way of I don't want to do that again

Comment

Hi from me too!

Comment

Hello and welcome
                    Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

hi

Hi from me too.

I have picked up all sorts of snippets of info from this site - am sure you will also find it useful and vERY user-friendly.
                      Carpe diem! :)

Comment

Hello and welcome from me too.:so happy:

Comment

Thank you for a lovely welcome.

Thanks again for such a lovely welcome to the forum. I do have a question does anybody know of an awning that would fit a dinky campervan ( suzuki super carry 89)? also does anyone know of small, campsites? we stayed at a lovely (but basic) site called New House Farm just outside Hay-On-Wye which only allows about 20 pitches. It was lovely and would like to find more,hopefully within 100 miles of Cardiff?
                          Thank you

Comment

Welcome, Florence I'm afraid I can't answer your questions but I'm sure someone who can will soon be along.

Di.

Comment

Originally posted by florence View Post
                              Thanks again for such a lovely welcome to the forum. I do have a question does anybody know of an awning that would fit a dinky campervan ( suzuki super carry 89)?
                              A lot of people on here favour the Movelite awnings.

They are available HERE
                              Graham
                              Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X