This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi

just thought i would say hello to you all.we are john and jackie.we are looking at buying a small used motorhome and are considering either a romahome duo or a mezan.any advice would be most welcome.i know its down to peronal choice but experience counts.thanks

Hello John and Jackie

Welcome to the forum, I think you will find that the majority on here favour Romahomes, probably because they have been going longer, we had a Duo before we moved on to our Dimension and we were really please with it although it was a tad cramped when the weather was adverse, this is why we moved to a Dimension. Otherwise you can't fault the quality and build.

I am sure others will be along soon to give their views.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

thanks for the prompt reply graham,very interesting forum for small motorhomes .

Comment

Hello and welcome. We had a romahome but sold it and brought another well known make.
        We are now looking to change back to a Romahome which says it all. :so happy:

Comment

Originally posted by Big Ed View Post
          Hello and welcome. We had a romahome but sold it and brought another well known make.
          We are now looking to change back to a Romahome which says it all. :so happy:

Ed, we don't mind you mentioning the "other well known make", we are not Romahome exclusive on here.

Tell us what you bought and why you didn't like it.
          Graham
          Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

hello

Originally posted by twojays View Post
            just thought i would say hello to you all.we are john and jackie.we are looking at buying a small used motorhome and are considering either a romahome duo or a mezan.any advice would be most welcome.i know its down to peronal choice but experience counts.thanks
            Hi,welcome

Comment

Hi there twojays, Big welcome

Comment

Hi twojays, from jayjay!!

Comment

Hello John and Jackie Welcome to the forum,
                  If mistakes are the foundation of understanding, i have firm foundation,Underpinned by much in the way of I don't want to do that again

Comment

Hello and welcome to the forum..!!
                    Glad to meet you and hope you will have some good time here..!!

Comment

Welcome to the site, twojays. You'll find folks really helpful here and always ready to answer queries or suggest someone who can if they don't know.

Di.

Comment

Welcome John & Jackie.

As Graham says, most members here are Romahome fans - but I prefer other makes as I don't like the layout very much - but then the Mezan is the same layout so if you like it then either would be good, both very well established manufacturers, probably can't go wrong with either. Perhaps the RH may be a bit cheaper?

Anyway take no notice of me 'cos I'm officially a tugger again now and shoudn't really be interfering.

(Must change my avatar)

Comment

Welcome to you both, indeed the design of the mazan and romahome are identical, but not so in the build quality, i could tell you why but its not really for me to say, my romahome is 8 years old and looks as good as new the finish to the bodywork is still as shiny as it was when it was new, take a look at an older mezan the cab is a different colour to the body, and also when you stand on the outside have a push against the body very thin and i pushes in, single skin. thats my opinion, hope this helps.

Nightowl

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X