This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone

Hi everyone! We joined the site a couple of months ago, but have only just got round to setting up our profile and saying hello. We bought our first Romahome last Sept and are loving it.
    :sunshine:

Hello and welcome, this is a lovely friendly site and you will get lots of help and chat from all the members. Maybe you will make it to the meet in Spring.

Have to dash now as Question time has started.

Comment

spring meet

We hope to get to a meet sometime in May, combining it with our spring holiday. Unfortunately weekends are workdays for my husband so we have to plan our holidays carefully around special weekends until he retires. We're looking forward to our travels and are already deciding where we'll visit this year.

Comment

Hello Annie Van

Welcome to the forum and thanks for coming on to say hello, hope you enjoy using the forum and sharing your camping experiences with us.

Have a great time with your van, spring will soon be here.
        Graham
        Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

and it's another hello from me
          Jessie

Comment

Hi from me too!!!

We need a waving thingy on here!

Comment

You mean like this?

Graham
              Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Aloha

Welcome on Board
                Gunerdoo Do It Tomorrow ?

Comment

It's a big Hi from me, welcome on board.
                  Gadgetman......... (Bryan)
                  'Live without regrets'

Comment

welcome Anne. It must be such fun your new van. Do tell us about it or better still a picture.

Have you given it a name?

Graham please where do you find the wavy smiley, love it!

Comment

Hello Annie,
                      Welcome to a really friendly group,
                      Aileen

Comment

Originally posted by Roamingsue View Post
                        Hi Sue

I found it HERE

Pauline says she will put it on the forum when she can find time.
                        Graham

Comment

Originally posted by Graham View Post
                          Hi Sue

I found it HERE

Pauline says she will put it on the forum when she can find time.
                          There you go, he is now showing in the smiley list

Comment

Originally posted by Roamingsue View Post
                            welcome Anne. It must be such fun your new van. Do tell us about it or better still a picture.

Have you given it a name?

Hi everyone! Thanks for all your welcomes. We used to have a trailer tent and then a folding camper which we really loved - Pennine pullman 6 berth - which we often took our daughter and grandchildren away in. Due to our changing circumstances we then bought an older Autosleeper. We weren't able to use it as much as we wanted as we live in 2 places - we live in with Paul's work. So the camper was kept at our home, just 11 miles away but far enough to be inconvenient when you're only there on Mon and Tues, (our weekend!) We couldn't keep the camper at our work place as it was too high for the carport. So we've solved the problem by selling the car and camper and buying a Romahome as our only vehicle, and now I've just joined the bus pass age group so we can both use buses free. So back to the question! We were going to call her Isla (Isla Wight!), but as soon as we saw her number plate she just had to be Annie van. Registration no is AAN. And I am Mary! I'll sort out a photo, or rather I'll get Paul to help me post one for you to see. Oh, and the other change it's made is that our family and grand children still stay with us at our bungalow-by-the-sea but we get our precious holidays in Annie van to ourselves!

Bye for now, Mary

Comment

Big welcome from Penny Derek & Barney, the travelling cat. We cant wait for retirement either.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X