As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello again!

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello again!

Biker Paul saying hello again! I hope to be able to do a bit more both with my van (Eriba Car) and on the forum. I wont bore you all with tthe details but I have not had the best of years and am hopeing for a bit better luck in the future.

Hi there!

Comment

Originally posted by Biker Paul View Post
      Biker Paul saying hello again! I hope to be able to do a bit more both with my van (Eriba Car) and on the forum. I wont bore you all with tthe details but I have not had the best of years and am hopeing for a bit better luck in the future.
      Hi Paul

Sorry to hear you haven't had a good year, I hope things pick up for you in the future, happy camping.
      Graham
      Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Originally posted by Biker Paul View Post

Hi Paul
        Welcome to the Forum! Sometimes it is a bit of an effort to get out and about in the van, life has a habit of getting in way, but it is always worth it in the end. Nothing beats it
        Mary

Comment

Hello again

Hi from me Paul, well this years almost over now Paul, trust next year will be a good one for you, I certainly wish you all you wish you wish youeself mate. Get out there, happy camping
          Gadgetman......... (Bryan)
          'Live without regrets'

Comment

Likewise, Paul. Welcome hope next year is much better for you. Perhaps we'll see you at a meet. I've yet to make my first but am booked for the Spring one and looking forward to it immensely.

Di.

Comment

Hi Paul,
              Hope things really improve for you, look forward to meeting you next year at one of the meets......
              Every good wish
              Andyvan

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
              Working...
              X