As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hi diggdeep

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi diggdeep

hi for thos that wish a wife all the best she had her op thu cancer out one kidney out work down on her blader the only thing afer 6 hours on tabel she stop breathing go her started o.k so hop to see u all next year tom denis xxxxxp/s soorey about spelling

Originally posted by diggdeep View Post
    hi for thos that wish a wife all the best she had her op thu cancer out one kidney out work down on her blader the only thing afer 6 hours on tabel she stop breathing go her started o.k so hop to see u all next year tom denis xxxxxp/s soorey about spelling
    It sounds as if you are both going through a rough time Tom, give our best wishes to your wife for a speedy recovery.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Hi Tom
      Best wishes to you both from me, hope your wife makes a speedy recovery
      xxx

Comment

Hi Tom
        Give Denise our love and we wish her a speedy recovery

Peter & Pauline

Comment

Sorry to hear Denise has been poorly, I hope she is now on the way to recovering her health. My good wishes to both of you, Tom.

Di.

Comment

Hi Tom,
            Please accept my good wishes for both of you, what a stressful time for you, sounds like Denise has really been through the wars, heres to a good recovery, hope to meet you both one of these days.
            All good wishes
            Andyvan

Comment

Hi Tom,

Please give our best wishes to Denise, hope you have her back home really soon and on the road to recovery.

Stay warm and cosy this winter, and we look forward to meeting you both at a meet in 2012

Mary and John
              Mary

Comment

I had no idea she had such health problems. I wish her a speedy recovery - and both of you take care of yourselves during this stressful time.

Comment

Hi Tom,

I just want to echo the sentiments of the others, I hope that your wife makes a speedy recovery.

Theresa

Comment

Oh I am sorry to hear you are having such a difficult time. I wish your wife a speedy recovery.

Comment

Hi Tom,this is tough for both of you now,I hope Denise gets better soon and all goes well.
                      Best wishes for the future.
                      Ian
                      Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X