As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hi everyone!

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi everyone!

Just found this forum, while searching for an awning for "BUZZ" my campervan, did'nt know these forums existed , i am so pleased:so happy:, i always camp alone, with a doggy companion.
    Fogot to say, my name is Pauline.
    Last edited by phoenix; 17-09-2011, 22:10.

Hi Phoenix and welcome to the Forum! Only a few of us around at the moment, nearly everyone is in Devon eating cakes!
    Mary

Comment

Hello from me also, Phoenix. Glad you're pleased with the site, you'll soon find out how friendly folk are here. If you have any queries there is always someone who can help - or 'know a man that can' [to quote a famous advert- so famous that I can't remember what was being advertised!!!]

Di.

Comment

Hi Pauline

Welcome to the forum.

There is a meet on at the moment so lots of folk are enjoying themselves in Devon. Hope you enjoy the forum.
        Graham
        Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

welcome

hi u will get a good welcome on hear if u get u north yorks give ose a mail tom denis (diggdeep)

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
          Working...
          X