As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello would just like to say hello to all members thanks from mark

hi and welcome,what kind of camper do you have?
    Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

trailer tent

hi i have just bought a conway corniche trailer tent , there are a few bits missing ie , cushions for the beds and inner tent pods , any ideas where i can get them from thanks

Comment

Welcome to the forum, we have a few people on here who own/have owned trailer tents, hopefully someone will be along soon. Meanwhile happy camping.
        Graham
        Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Welcome, Mark, You'll find this site really helpful and friendly. Folk are only too pleased to try to answer questions and queries as I'm sure you'll soon find out.

Di.

Comment

Hi and welcome to the forum! Nice to see a trailer tent owner!

I hope Graham won't mind me mentioning the Trailer tent section of the UKCS site as posting a message for required parts there might get an answer quicker. Also try Ebay for breaking TT parts and bits.

Comment

Originally posted by jayjay View Post
              Hi and welcome to the forum! Nice to see a trailer tent owner!

I hope Graham won't mind me mentioning the Trailer tent section of the UKCS site as posting a message for required parts there might get an answer quicker. Also try Ebay for breaking TT parts and bits.
              I don't mind at all, at one time they used to delete links to this forum but they've stopped doing that now, we have quite a few visitors from links on that site.

Obviously when Mark has got the information he needs he will come back to this lovely friendly forum anyway.
              Graham
              Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
              Working...
              X