As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My R10 is super!

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My R10 is super!

I've never posted on a forum before. I've had my R10 for a year now, and it's great fun, and an ideal size to park in the Greater London area. Me and my Hearing Dog are enjoying camping, but you have to keep things tidy!
    I'm always pleased to show people round my van and see their faces when I explain all the features it has.
    It's a blue one! and I also have on board PINK BALLOONS (with an LED light in), to mark it's spot on dark campsites!
    Mary

Hi Mary

So you are a first time poster eh? We will be gentle with you.

The R10 is a lovely van, I bet yours turns some heads, especially with the pink balloons.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

hello Mary,
      Welcome and I hope to see you and your lovely R10 at a meet,how about coming to our spring meet,look in the fancy meeting up thread.

Ian
      Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Hi Mary. Nice to hear from you. Glad to see you're in love with your m/h as we all are with ours (I think!!) Look forward to meeting you one day. You didn't mention your dog's name. Maria

Comment

Hi to all!

Maria, my Hearing Dog's name is Edith !!! but I just call her E.D. which stands for Excellent Dog!
          Mary

Comment

Lovely to meet you, would be good to see a picture of your van, I am curious about the pink ballons.

Comment

hi, Mary, pleased to meet you and glad you've found this site. You will find folk really friendly and always ready to answer questions and queries.

Hope you can get to a meet - the spring one is going to be great with loads of familiar names going; it will be fun putting faces to names!!

Di.

Comment

Hi Mary. Am glad you love your R10 s0 much - they look lovely, really versatile vehicles. Those pink balloons with LED lights sound great - your own invention?

Having checked out Amazon, the provider of all things interesting and unusual, I found your balloons. Great idea - thanks.
                Last edited by NomadSue; 24-09-2011, 11:12. Reason: additional information
                Carpe diem! :)

Comment

Originally posted by NomadSue2011 View Post
                  Hi Mary. Am glad you love your R10 s0 much - they look lovely, really versatile vehicles. Those pink balloons with LED lights sound great - your own invention?

Having checked out Amazon, the provider of all things interesting and unusual, I found your balloons. Great idea - thanks.
                  how about sharing the secret?
                  Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian STOCKLEY View Post
                    LED BALLOONS

Apparently they were on Dragons Den but I can't remember seeing them. Our grandson had some for his birthday party, they are very good and the light lasts ages, his lights were still glowing days after the balloons had been popped.
                    Graham
                    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Hello Mary and E.D from another Mary and FD!

FD is Flora Dora or (fantastic dog), and we travel together with John in our camper van.

Take care with those balloons at SMH meets - they laughed at my orange sunshade (but is was blowing a gale at the time!!)

Hope to meet you soon
                      Mary

Comment

Originally posted by Ian STOCKLEY View Post
                        On Dragon's Den but also Amazon: http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_0_12?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=led+balloons&sprefix=LED+balloons

So next time the van could be lit up like Blackpool Illuminations - LED lights stuck into the ground, LED balloons bouncing tastefully in the gentle breeze .... but hold on a minute, we need a good amount of SUNLIGHT for the ones in the ground and NO howling gales as per usual for the balloons
                        Carpe diem! :)

Comment

Hi Marya
                          Pleased to hear we have another R10 owner. Find the dark blue doesn't look too obvious when parking over off site. Hope to see you at a meet. There aren't too many of us around!

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X