This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new

hi everyone,im new to this,so bare with me,im lady owner of a peugeot boxer 350,and love the great outdoors,i have an unappreiated partner so i go travels on my own,i live in west wales and would love to hear from other female traveller..

Originally posted by kristelltips View Post
    hi everyone,im new to this,so bare with me,im lady owner of a peugeot boxer 350,and love the great outdoors,i have an unappreiated partner so i go travels on my own,i live in west wales and would love to hear from other female traveller..
    Hi Kristelltips

You are very welcome to the forum, we have lots of solo female and male travellers so you are not on your own.

However, I would rather not "bare" with you I'm not into naturism.

Sorry, you will get used to my sense of humour so "bear" with me.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Hi, Welcome

Hi Kristelltips
      Welcome to the forum
      Few of us from west wales on this site now:so happy:
      Any questions, ask away someone will to offer help
      Regards
      Pete

Graham, it's bah in wales m8
      Last edited by chocoholic; 25-09-2011, 15:12.
      If mistakes are the foundation of understanding, i have firm foundation,Underpinned by much in the way of I don't want to do that again

Comment

Hi Kristelltips and welcome I'm also a solo camper from West Wales and i love it. Maria

Comment

Another solo camper here... welcome.

Comment

Welcome to the forum.

I'm another solo female camper - and often visit West Wales (just returned from 4 days sea-kayaking in Pembrokshire/Dyfed).

Comment

Hi, Kristeltips and welcome to the site. Lots of friendly folk here who have a wealth of knowledge about most things and are only too happy to share their experiences.

I'm a semi solo camper - there's only me in my Talbot Express [and my labrador, Bracken ] but I generally go with 2 or 3 friends. Having said that I intend exploring the places my ancestors came from and the van will be so handy for that as I can spend a few days in said places at a reasonable cost.

Hope to meet up with you at some gathering of small motor homes.

Di.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
              Working...
              X