This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi all from county durham

hi all i am derek, as you may have guessed from my user name my van is the vw transporter t4, bought it june 08 as a panel van, since then it has had the high top fitted and done all of the interior fitting out my self. took loads of pics here's a couple.

this was just after bought it

and now

Welcome to the forum teafour, no I hadn't guessed your van from your username but then I am a bit slow.

Your van has certainly undergone a bit of a transformation to say the least, it looks lovely, I bet you are very proud.

There are quite a few on here who have done their own conversions so you are in good company.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

hi graham cheers for the reply, and yes it has been transformed from being a panel van, just sold the rock n roll bed and going for a bed down drivers side to fold out into a double, kitchen to go on the pass side sliding door back, just been to b n q for the timber. there's a few more pics here.
      http://s684.photobucket.com/home/teafour/allalbums

Comment

Hi Teafour
        Welcome to the Forum
        I liked your van with it's new roof , but what was wrong with that lovely blue colour? It made a nice change to see one on here that wasn't white!
        Actually there are not many VW,s on here either -I think that yours is only about the second one that I can remember,so you are doubly welcome .
        Before we got our (white) Romahome Dimension we had a (white)Autosleeper Trooper, based on a VW T4 which we sold, partly due to the lack of storage space with the raising roof

Comment

Hi from me

Lovely conversion!

Comment

Hi Teafour

Hi
            It looks great I'm impressed. As you can see I have a T25 (or T3 as some will have it)

Comment

Hello Teafour,
              I've had a look at all your piccies and it looks great. My husband is building a full size dalek (don't ask!) and I've just suggested he could take a leaf out of your book instead.
              Aileen

Comment

hey all thank you for your replies.
                john i was not keen on a dark blue camper seen a one on my travels and thought it's not a camper colour so resprayed light blue ( marlin blue ) is the name.
                sold r n r bed last night, this morning removed the rest of the interior and started on the refit, bed nearly done.

Comment

Welcome to the forum

Originally posted by teafour View Post
                  hi all i am derek, as you may have guessed from my user name my van is the vw transporter t4, bought it june 08 as a panel van, since then it has had the high top fitted and done all of the interior fitting out my self. took loads of pics here's a couple.

this was just after bought it

and now
                  Hi Derik welcome to the forum my neighbour has a vw camper just like yours and that looks just like my citroen relay in the background lol

nev

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X