As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

allo from suffolk

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

allo from suffolk

hi all,
    me and the bettr half are the proud owners of a very special freind called billybongo.we love camping where and when we can.and billy always looks after us.look forward to joining in on site and maybe a meet or two!
    we all live in lowestoft,suffolk.
    campbell & aileen
    Attached Files

Welcome to the forum you would be very welcome to attend a meet.

Love your set up looks great.

Comment

Hi Campbell and Aileen

Welcome to the forum, nice to see a Bongo on here, we have a few others but would like to see some more, invite you friends.
      Graham
      Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Hello to you both. Another Aileen too!
        Aileen x

Comment

Originally posted by Aileen View Post
          Hello to you both. Another Aileen too!
          Aileen x
          yes!spooky or what?lol.supposed to have scottish roots,the name i mean.im campbell,the other arf,yes it is my first name and i do have scottish family roots.she does get fed up being called eileen sometimes but soon puts them right !lol.any way,nice to meet a fellow aileen,lovely name by the way.

Comment

"she does get fed up being called eileen sometimes but soon puts them right !lol."

Oh, I'm so touchy about that too! I'm from Glasgow originally, so agree with the Scottish link.
            Aileen. x

Comment

i spend alot of time around greenoch and the port when i can get up,my family are from glasgow and also had family in milport.most of them are scattered all over the place now or passed away unfortunately although my narest and dearest are in cambridge.mind you every chance we get ,we love to go back.we fancy taking the campervan up and do a bit of wild camping around the lochs,maybe next year hopfuly.

Comment

Hello you two,will you come to our spring meet next April? you are very welcome and it would be nice to meet up.

Ian
                Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian STOCKLEY View Post
                  Hello you two,will you come to our spring meet next April? you are very welcome and it would be nice to meet up.

Ian
                  quite possible,but cant say for certain yet.dont know my work scchedule yet as i work away on shutdowns ,i.e.power stations,oil and gas rigs etc.soon as list is out (soon) i can make plans.sounds great though so hopefuly.when would you need to know by?

Comment

Originally posted by billybongo View Post
                    quite possible,but cant say for certain yet.dont know my work scchedule yet as i work away on shutdowns ,i.e.power stations,oil and gas rigs etc.soon as list is out (soon) i can make plans.sounds great though so hopefuly.when would you need to know by?
                    April 1st next year at latest
                    Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X