This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

After following and reading this site for over 2 years, I have finally plucked up the courage to join. Hoping this might lead to us getting away more in our Duo. At the moment we usually have1/2 weeks a year away in it but then it's just parked up on drive, which seems a shame. Hope to pick up lots of hints and tips, which may get us to use it more hopefully!

Originally posted by Suewho View Post
    After following and reading this site for over 2 years, I have finally plucked up the courage to join. Hoping this might lead to us getting away more in our Duo. At the moment we usually have1/2 weeks a year away in it but then it's just parked up on drive, which seems a shame. Hope to pick up lots of hints and tips, which may get us to use it more hopefully!
    Hi Sue. Welcome to the forum.

Yes, your little travelling palace is just begging to get out more. My problem now is facing the jobs at home when my R20 is calling so loudly to me! I leave it set up ready for use, basic crockery and cutlery, dried / tinned foods, waterproofs, wellies and maps book inside. Loo is left ready, clean and primed with the approriate chemicals. The bedding is left clean and ready, stored in the spare room ready to grab.

Then it is just a question of putting in fresh water, (at least a small amount, depending on your destination), fresh food, a few clothes and the bedding. Easy peasy.
    Carpe diem! :)

Comment

wellcome suewho

hi u find a good lot on hear help u any way they can we are hope next year to try get to soom of the rallys to put names to faces (tom) diggdeep north yorks

Comment

Already packed!

Thanks for replies. We leave the van packed with essentials all the time. Mostly for odd days out, just need get up and go to make it a few days away!
        Going up North Yorkshire end of month, but alas not in Duo. My sister has holiday cottage near Whitby.

Comment

Hi

Hi, Sue, i am new here too!

Comment

Hello Sue and welcome,this lot will help you get out and about.I look forward to seeing you at a meet.

Ian
            Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Originally posted by Suewho View Post
              TWO YEARS!!! Goodness me, glad you finally came to say hello, you won't regret it, you have probably gathered from the posts that we are a friendly lot and willing to help in any way we can.

Get that Duo off the drive and get camping.
              Graham
              Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Hi Sue, welcome to the site. You have probably realised how friendly folk are here and very helpful as well. If they don't know the answers they usually know someone who does! Hope you enjoy chatting and perhaps meet up with you at one of the frequent gatherings of motor homes.

Di.

Comment

Hi from me too!

Comment

Originally posted by jayjay View Post
                    Hi from me too!
                    Hello Sue we did the same as you on the forum for about 2 years and learnt a tremendous lot from everyone.The more you go away the more you will want to we echo all thats been said

Comment

twin1

welcome

Comment

Hi and welcome from me :so happy:
                        Gadgetman......... (Bryan)
                        'Live without regrets'

Comment

And hello from me

Patricia

Comment

welcome