As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi

Hi, I'm Mel

I'm new to the forum, I've just purchased a 2001 Roma home, looking to get hints, tips in general and I'm hoping to have many years ahead of travelling in it

Hello Mel and welcome to the forum.

I also finally purchased a romahome this year. There will be other people along... do feel free to post any questions.

Do you have any pictures of your exciting new purchase... have you had or planned your first trip? Look forward to hearing you adventures.

Comment

hi north yorks

hi from a cold north yorks u sae u got a romahome ? model then others can help u good look i am next year going on to how 4 R20 good look tom denise (diggdeep)

Comment

Welcome to the forum Mel, lots of people have Romahomes on here so if you are stuck with anything let us know.
        Graham
        Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Hi, Mel and welcome to the forum. It's a great site with very friendly members who will be only too keen to help with any questions you may have. Hopefully you'll make one of the gatherings and meet people face to face.

Di.

Comment

Hi from me too!

Comment

Hello Mel,
              interesting forum Name! as In kiss me goodnight sargeant major?
              Our spring meet is in north oxfordshire nr Banbury,at barnstones caravan park,its not a million miles from you,fancy a trip South?
              welcome to the SMHC family
              Ian
              Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
              Working...
              X