This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about this? Keep you fit as well.

If you follow the following link there is an exciting new way of camping.

Have fun.

http://www.eta.co.uk/2011/09/01/%E2%...rt+Association
    Last edited by Radar; 25-10-2011, 21:50.

Gosh, followed the link and ended up a few links further on and spent about half an hour exploring the exhibition of MAKING at the V & A. Just 'came to' and wondered how on earth I got where I was and remembered I had started here.

I often get carried away on link after link and get just as lost as on a footpath in the woods.

Anyway I am off to the V & A next week to see this exhibition as it looks wonderful.

Fascinating video of the things people make. Loved the campervan bike too by the way.

Comment

bicycle caravan

Originally posted by Flo View Post
      Gosh, followed the link and ended up a few links further on and spent about half an hour exploring the exhibition of MAKING at the V & A. Just 'came to' and wondered how on earth I got where I was and remembered I had started here.

I often get carried away on link after link and get just as lost as on a footpath in the woods.

Anyway I am off to the V & A next week to see this exhibition as it looks wonderful.

Fascinating video of the things people make. Loved the campervan bike too by the way.
      Loved this article and video,we used to pull a trailer with all our camping stuff,enough for 2 adults and 3 young boys We had two tandems and a child seat 8 paniers 2 saddle bags and the trailer

Comment

The idea is sound,but the £5500.00 price is daft.If it could be made for under £500, they would sell like hot cakes - without ofcourse all the soppy electronics inside and "drinks cabinet", just a bed, cooker, water bottle and coolbox. It beats a one man tent.
        Should be easy to make on a bentwood frame,with marine ply.
        Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

How do you watch the telly from that angle.. sit outside.,

Comment

I noticed he wasn't going up any hills. And I'll bet he did not venture far from "home". He went round the same corner twice!
            Jim.
            Keeping people waiting is stealing a part of their lives.

Comment

Bicycle Motorhome

Hi Radar.

Welcome to the forum.

Love the bicycle motorhome. I want one. Would be seen coming if I went on a dig on one of these.

Patricia

xx

Comment

Hi!

Wanted to put quick message to say hello as being a new owner of a F Reg C15D motorhome, most definitely in need of some TLC. Lots of small things need doing - My first camper.
                However theis thread caught my eye as a keen cyclist and runner. Noticed on the insurance that the company offers race event cover! They don't race bicycle motorhomes do they?

Have to get into that (in yer dreams!) jol

Comment

Hi Jol and welcome to the forum. You'll find folk here very friendly and knowledgeable about most things. If you have any queries about your new C15 this is the place to ask them.

Hope to catch up with you at one of the many meets next year.

Di.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X