This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello

I have been lookingfor ages to buy a compact motorhome, travelled miles, I was trying to get a Romahome, e-bay private adds etc etc, but looked at some rubbish,then i found this 1994 c15 nu-venture, made contact and purchased, i have had it two weeks and love it, some work to do, but as i feel i got itfor the right price i am more than happy, I live in Coventry and plan to use my new motorhome as much as possible.

Hi there!

I'm glad you managed to find the one you were looking for! Happy Camping!

Comment

Hi Dunnie

A warm welcome to this friendly forum, it sometimes takes a bit of time to get a van that is right for you but it sounds like you've got a good 'un.

Hope to see you at one of our meets sometime.
      Graham
      Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Hi Dunnie,

It's absolutely wonderful when you eventually find a van! We looked for a couple of years before finally taking the plunge. I think you learn a lot by looking, but as you say it involves quite a bit of travel and many a disappointment. You now have the 2012 Spring to look forward to and some proper travel!
        Mary

Comment

Hi Dunnie
          long story shortened needed temporary camper (mavis having magore welding done) got a romahome buy it now ebay ,diddent know much about them but it turned out to be a goodun kept it 2 months did 3500 miles sold it and regretted it allmost imediately ,now i have got a demountable on a proton pickup ,which has worked out far better than we expected, we use the camper for short trips and use the pickup for tip runs and fetching and carrying all sorts including loads of logs for the woodburner.
          ime glad you have found what you where looking for presumably you know about the citroen foibles ,if not find out soon especialy the cambelt change intervals ,happy camping MOS

Comment

hi Dunnie. Welcome to the forum.

Sounds as if you have found yourself a nice little camper. Hope you enjoy lots of adventures in it. Maybe see you at the Spring meet?
            Carpe diem! :)

Comment

Originally posted by MOS View Post
              Hi Dunnie
              lpresumably you know about the citroen foibles ,if not find out soon especialy the cambelt change intervals ,happy camping MOS
              Oh how I wish someone had told me about exploding Dual Mass Flywheels on the VW T5s! That turned out to be quite an expensive shock!!
              Mary

Comment

Hi, Dunnie and welcome to the forum. glad you found what you were looking for and I'm sure that if you have any queries someone on the forum will be able to help out. They're such a knowledgeable lot and, as you will soon find out, very, very friendly.

Hope to catch up with you at one of the many gatherings next year.

Di.

Comment

Hi guys 'N' gals, thanks for the warm welcome, just come back from my, correction our first night away in the new(old) motorhome, did Citroen forget to fit brakes(lol), I will get the timming belt changed over the winter period, can you shed more light on what to look out for/change on the C15 cause i will change eveything that needs changing before the new season, and we will be on the meets. catch up with you all then, once again thanks for the welcome.:so happy:

Comment

Brakes need a bit of patience and care when setting up and regular maintenance but can be made acceptable. Someone on here had a bigger master cylinder fitted, that would increase pressure when using, (I think it might have been Ian). It would be interesting to know what vehicle it was from. Also make sure that the load sensing valve controlling the rear brakes is working properly and not seized up and properly adjusted. The haynes manual explains how to adjust it.

Peter

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X