• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello From Glasgow

Hi all, newbie from up here in snowy Glasgow
    Billy aka wanderer 101

Hello Billy

It's great to have you on board, hope its not too cold for you up there, we have had our fair share of snow too and we aren't used to it.

What sort of van have you got?
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Hi to you! Nice and handy there for the Isle of Arran and Kintyre! Oban and all the west on your doorstep! Where do you go in your van?

Comment

Welcome

Hello and Welcome to a Friendly Site
        Gunerdoo Do It Tomorrow ?

Comment

Snow

Originally posted by Graham View Post
          Hello Billy

It's great to have you on board, hope its not too cold for you up there, we have had our fair share of snow too and we aren't used to it.

What sort of van have you got?
          Hi Graham i currently have a Vauxhall Vivaro Hitop conversion bought it last year.
          Looking to downsize to a romahome hopefully i will find one on here

It has been snowing constantly for 2 days & nights here with some sleet last night roads are clear but footpaths are very dangerous covered with solid ice.

Comment

Originally posted by Wanderer101 View Post
            Hi Graham i currently have a Vauxhall Vivaro Hitop conversion bought it last year.
            Looking to downsize to a romahome hopefully i will find one on here

It has been snowing constantly for 2 days & nights here with some sleet last night roads are clear but footpaths are very dangerous covered with solid ice.
            Yep, Romahomes are lovely little vans as I am sure you will find out when you get one.

I know what you mean about footpaths being dangerous we had that a few weeks ago, the council's don't seem to worry too much about the poor pedestrians, I hate walking on icy pavements I just keep thinking of damage that could be done if I slip.
            Graham
            Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Originally posted by jayjay View Post

Hi to you! Nice and handy there for the Isle of Arran and Kintyre! Oban and all the west on your doorstep! Where do you go in your van?
              Hi jayjay,not been anywhere with it,only ever managed to drive it back & forth to do the hospital run last year & it is now on the driveway on a sorn,finding it awkward to get up the step into it now due to these old bones of mine

Thanks for the welcome much appreciated

Comment

hello from me too. Ooooh I don't envy you all that snow..not one bit.. I hope you keep warm and are well stocked up on foodstuff.
                Jessie

Comment

Originally posted by Wanderer101 View Post
                  Hi jayjay,not been anywhere with it,only ever managed to drive it back & forth to do the hospital run last year & it is now on the driveway on a sorn,finding it awkward to get up the step into it now due to these old bones of mine

Thanks for the welcome much appreciated
                  Aww that's a shame. Have you considered getting some sort of ramp fitted instead of a step - someone 'handy' could make one for you. I bought one for my old dog as she was finding the steps difficult... it was quite expensive and hopefully she will use it this year - she wouldn't last year!

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X