As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse

FAO MARTIN GERRISH

If Martin Gerrish is reading the forum can you check your email and reply to [email protected]

Thanks
Graham
See more
See less

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for that post RUToyota
    I don’t need one now as went with a high top van but had I bought a Peugeot Expert Tepee instead that type would have been enough at a lower price than the larger ones hinged at one end.

Pop Top Roof universal, superflat, 90°, roof 174x132x14cm, cutout 107,5x101cm
    Mushroom roof for universal usage - increased headroom and ventilation!

1,363.73€ Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
    https://www.reimo.com/en/camper-van-...elevating-roof

And the whole Reimo roof range:
    https://www.reimo.com/en/camper-van-...-high-top-roof

Comment

Misted I tried both of your links but they both came up with '404' error messages and 'could not be found'.

Reimo must be quite a versatile outfit, I was looking at their tailgate awnings a while back. Not that I'd have bought one, as none of them are what I'm looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by CyberCynth View Post
        Misted I tried both of your links but they both came up with '404' error messages and 'could not be found'.

Reimo must be quite a versatile outfit, I was looking at their tailgate awnings a while back. Not that I'd have bought one, as none of them are what I'm looking for.
        Try this link....long delivery time though (6 months +)..and I'm sure that's for roof supply only..you then have to get it fitted.!

https://www.reimo.com/en/camper-van-...high-top-roof/
        Last edited by RUToyota; 25-12-2020, 07:49.

Comment

Thanks all for the kind welcome and thought-provoking replies. Sorry for long delay in responding as the lag in getting approved and then the Christmas period made me forgetful! It's probably going to be quite a low-key option I'll take as it will still be my main car and used as a tow car for our caravan. Mainly will be used for solo weekend adventures!

Comment

Originally posted by Dianne46 View Post
            Thanks all for the kind welcome and thought-provoking replies. Sorry for long delay in responding as the lag in getting approved and then the Christmas period made me forgetful! It's probably going to be quite a low-key option I'll take as it will still be my main car and used as a tow car for our caravan. Mainly will be used for solo weekend adventures!
            Hello again Dianne46 ! I didn't realise you were also a caravanner! I sold mine last year to put the money towards some home improvements but I think I shall get another one eventually and, like you, perhaps just use the Sharan for weekending, especially if I can get it kitted out well enough to use without putting up the awning.

Being nosy now - what sort of caravan have you got?
            Cynthia.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
            Working...
            X