X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jessiem
    replied
    hello from me. We (hubby and I) are new to motorhoming as well but not ventured out overnight yet apart from daily use. I'm looking forward to our long weekend coming up soon. Thankfully our daughter will be in her new caravan (first timers as well) so if we have a problem we will move in with her!!!

Leave a comment:

• Maddie
    replied
    Originally posted by niloc View Post
    PS I did a write up on our experiences with the R40 on the Small Motorhome Website, link at top of page. We still think it is the best van we have ever had, and it's number 10!

Thank you all for the welcome. Yes we had read your write up (very useful). Although it was after we had decided to go for the R40 so were very relieved to find that you were singing its praises and had good things to say about it !

Leave a comment:

• anchorman
    replied
    Welcome to the site Maddie (or is that the van's name).
    Very helpful people on here, would have gone for an R40 but too long for the drive. Expecting delivery of an R25 next week
    Like yourselves will be doing France, a lot of trips planned this year as we are only 35 mins from Dover.

Tony Anchorman

Leave a comment:

• Graham
    replied
    Hi Maddie

Welcome to the forum, its great to have you on here, you'll get lots of answers to your questions.

Here is a link to Colin's R40 review.

http://smallmotorhome.co.uk/campinginar40romahome.html

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hi Maddie
    At last another R40 owner! We have had ours since last June and been away quite a lot, also going to France this year, so any questions you may have, just fire away.

Welcome to the friendly forum
    Colin

PS I did a write up on our experiences with the R40 on the Small Motorhome Website, link at top of page. We still think it is the best van we have ever had, and it's number 10!

Leave a comment:

• Maddie
    started a topic Hello from a future romahome owner

Hello from a future romahome owner

Hi, my husband and I are eagerly awaiting the arrival of our R40 romahome which hopefully will be with us in a few months time.We are new to all this, never having even stayed in a motorhome before, although my family owned a caravan when I was a child and my husband has camped under canvas many times. So this is a compromise of sorts.

This forum seems really friendly and helpful and I'm sure will be a godsend when we find out we haven't got a clue what we're doing! We've named her Maddie and are looking forward to taking her to France this year as we love it over there.

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
Working...
X