This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi from Hertfordshire

I am eagerly waiting for my new R25 to arrive in May. I am new to motorhomes, although I went caravanning with my parents when I was young - quite a while ago now!

I shall be camping solo, when I am not with my brother and his wife who have a caravan, so I hope to get some tips from all of you and possibly meet up at one of your get togethers.
    Annie:waving:

Hi Annie and welcome. Nice to see another R25 owner on here. Expecting ours any day now, what "flavour" did you choose, we went for the Jammie Dodger red version. Will keep you posted on any problems we encounter prior to you getting yours.

Tony Anchorman

Comment

Welcome to the forum Annie, shame you are getting your van in May as our meet is in April but hopefully you will be able to join us on the next one.

We have quite a few solo campers on here, so you are not the only one, its great to see you on here.

Bet you can't wait for May.
      Graham
      Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Thanks for the welcome. I have ordered the black version with espresso cloth.
        At the moment May seems a long way away!
        Annie:waving:

Comment

Originally posted by Annie View Post
          Thanks for the welcome. I have ordered the black version with espresso cloth.
          At the moment May seems a long way away!
          Hi there Annie!

May has been the driest, nicest month for the last two or three years for touring, so get on out there!!!

Gather all your bits together for when it comes, then you'll be ready to go!!!

Comment

solo travelling

Hi Annie,
            I'm another solo traveller. Van still in garage due to snow but hope to be out and about soon. This is all new to me but looking forward to meeting up and getting a few tips. Like you I also went caravanning with my parents as a child.

Jill S

Comment

Hi Annie, and welcome from Annie van (Mary)
              :sunshine:

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
              Working...
              X