X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi everyone

Hello all,
    I use to be a forum member on the old site but haven't been online for awhile and missed the changeover to the new site. I've owned a 2006 hylo for a year now and say without a moments hesitation that it's my best purchase ever :-) It's the only car I own and I use for everything, commuting etc.
    I do have a few niggles though so I hope you don't mind lots of questions in the future??
    Regards,
    Dan

Welcome back Dan , glad you found us over here, we have been here a while now (since last November) we are nicely settled in our new home and love it, a lot of folk have joined from the old forum and lots of new people have found us as well.

I think you'll find the new forum a lot more user friendly with lots of new features so have a good look round and enjoy yourself.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Hi Dan,

We also use our outlook as our only vehicle and love the freedom it gives us for days out, a cuppa whilst shopping and of course for holidays.
      :sunshine:

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
      Working...
      X