This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can anyone help

have never used any forum before so not sure if this is okay, but just recently bought a romahome c15 but no instruction booklet and am pretty stuck as how electrics etc work? can anyone help please, its a high top H reg

Originally posted by smokie View Post
    have never used any forum before so not sure if this is okay, but just recently bought a romahome c15 but no instruction booklet and am pretty stuck as how electrics etc work? can anyone help please, its a high top H reg
    Hello Smokie

A big welcome to the forum, you've come to the right place for friendly advise and assistance.

We have some manuals that you can download on our main site. Here is the link:

MANUALS TO DOWNLOAD

Don't worry about using the forum, the main thing is to try and put your posts in the right section, not only to get it seen by the right people but to help others who might be searching the forum for a similar query.

If you have any problems with how to use the forum i.e. posting, replying, attaching pictures etc. you could look at our youtube channel where I have downloaded some video tutorials on how the forum works.

VIDEO TUTORIALS THREAD

Hope that helps, any more questions fire away and someone will help.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Hi there Smokie! I hope you find the manual in the section.

My romahome didn't come with one either, but I asked lots of questions and everybody on here is ever so helpful and friendly, so you'll be sorted out in no time!!

Here's few checks if you haven't used anything yet:
      check the water exits the sink to outside and see where it comes out (usually can be caught in a bucket or similar!)
      switch lights on and off, see if they work and what they are working on - ie, the EHU or the 12v lesiure battery.
      Locate the switches for the gas cooker and see if all the jets are burning cleanly, without any smoke/yellow flames. If the latter is the case, take them apart and clean them. You'll have to switch on the gas at the main tap first to test, remember to switch it all off before you start taking the gas rings apart!

Comment

thanks

thanks for that advice and help, am looking forward to taking it out on the road, this is our first camper, also downloaded manual and although not our model it was very helpful.I was just a bit wary having no instructions but am a bit more confident now thanks again

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
        Working...
        X