As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi, my apologies, first log on of 2012, my mum is moving back to Swindon from Manchester. house purchase done, very cheap as needed a rebuild, project is going well but its taken alot of our time. hopefully can get on here more now.
    Sadly my back has gone so no more lifting for me.
    ok, plan on getting our MK1 Traffic through mot in March, its 27 years old.
    going to keep one more year then start to look for a romahome
    Peggy (enyafey) is ok, she got her Kindle at christmas
    looking forward to April meet
    hope everyone is well, keep up great work with the website.

Originally posted by Hubcap View Post
    hi, my apologies, first log on of 2012, my mum is moving back to Swindon from Manchester. house purchase done, very cheap as needed a rebuild, project is going well but its taken alot of our time. hopefully can get on here more now.
    Sadly my back has gone so no more lifting for me.
    ok, plan on getting our MK1 Traffic through mot in March, its 27 years old.
    going to keep one more year then start to look for a romahome
    Peggy (enyafey) is ok, she got her Kindle at christmas
    looking forward to April meet
    hope everyone is well, keep up great work with the website.
    Great to hear from you again chum,am I suffering from poor memory,I remember you had a young lad.A roma might be a bit cramped for 3.
    Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Yes Connor, he's a teenager getting to the stage were he prefers to stay with a relative or friends house for w.end rather than walk around national trust sites etc with his parents lol.
      But when he does come, we have a stand alone awning with internal tent, works very well.

Comment

I have that system with my kids Hubcap works very well..... They still come on holiday with me for the odd week at 21 & 22... ...

However because of the weight issue.... my eldest usually drives down separetely so the payload is not too compromised.

Comment

When we bought our van from Leisuredrive there was a option to have a couple of roof bunks fitted and I thought it might be nice for grand kids - but everyone seemed to advise against it! Probably a sound decision, bad enough with a dog jumping all over you, trying to steal the best bits of the bed!

Grandkids can have the awning when they get a little bigger!
          Mary

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
          Working...
          X