Hi from Belfast

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi from Belfast

Hi.. just sayin hello all😁 I'm in early stages for lookin for a van to convert into camper so all advice would be more than welcome. Dont need anythin too big. Prob just for 2 people & would be sticking to UK for the foreseeable..

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Comment

Hello and welcome!
      Claire

Comment

Hi
        19pc71
        Newbie Poster
        19pc71 and welcome to the forum!

So are you looking for something Ford Connect/VW Caddy size? Good luck! I hope something turns up that will be worth spending some time on - I assume you're doing the conversion yourself.
        Cynthia
        The most environmentally friendly product is the one you didn't buy.

Comment

Hello
          19pc71
          Newbie Poster
          19pc71 and welcome

Comment

Welcome...good luck with your search.

Neil

Comment

Hi and welcome . I am sure you will get plenty of ideas here.

Comment

Originally posted by CyberCynth View Post
                Hi
                19pc71
                Newbie Poster
                19pc71 and welcome to the forum!

So are you looking for something Ford Connect/VW Caddy size? Good luck! I hope something turns up that will be worth spending some time on - I assume you're doing the conversion yourself.
                Cynthia
                Hi.. looking for somethin around size of ford transit/Renault traffic etc & I'll have to pay someone to do conversation as I wouldnt have a clue where to start or the talent to take something like that on myself.
                thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Caz View Post
                  Hi and welcome to the forum.
                  hi

Comment

Originally posted by Lucy's mum View Post
                    Hi and welcome . I am sure you will get plenty of ideas here.
                    Hello

Comment

Originally posted by RUToyota View Post
                      Welcome...good luck with your search.

Neil
                      Thankyou

Comment

Originally posted by SandraM View Post
                        Hello
                        19pc71
                        Newbie Poster
                        19pc71 and welcome
                        hi & thankyou

Comment

Originally posted by 19pc71 View Post

Hi.. looking for somethin around size of ford transit/Renault traffic etc & I'll have to pay someone to do conversation as I wouldnt have a clue where to start or the talent to take something like that on myself.
                          thanks
                          You could have a look at Greenline Leisure. It's basically a one man and a boy business. They converted my van (VW Transporter) but he's more comfortable doing the Ford or Renault models you mention. It's a bit different from the usual campervan layout with the galley at the back rather than down the sides.

Comment

Hi and welcome

I'm just in the process of having my VW Caddy Maxi converted professionally. I'll put photos on a new thread in the Cars and vans adapted..' section when I get it back!

I've had a pop top roof installed, as I wanted to go camping just with a bed and a tent a few times this year, and I don't bend easily in the middle! So Arfur is 'alf a' campervan atm. Good to look at a lot of conversions before you make up your mind what will work for you... A lot of converters have waiting lists as long as your arm, so if you can find one near to you, get on their waiting list when you've decided what base vehicle and layout will suit you best.

Comment

Originally posted by jayjay View Post
                              Hi and welcome

I'm just in the process of having my VW Caddy Maxi converted professionally. I'll put photos on a new thread in the Cars and vans adapted..' section when I get it back!

I've had a pop top roof installed, as I wanted to go camping just with a bed and a tent a few times this year, and I don't bend easily in the middle! So Arfur is 'alf a' campervan atm. Good to look at a lot of conversions before you make up your mind what will work for you... A lot of converters have waiting lists as long as your arm, so if you can find one near to you, get on their waiting list when you've decided what base vehicle and layout will suit you best.
                              Thanks for advice. Would you have any recommendations on what type of van to opt for.. reliability etc Ford transit, Renault traffic, vauxhall vivaro etc.. id love a vw but they pretty pricey. Need all the help I can get. Cheers

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X