As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Worthing

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Worthing

Hi all,

Just a message to introduce myself and to say how much I enjoy reading all the posts, everyone seems to be part of one big happy family.
    I have camped for many many years in all types of units, on splitting from my husband I sold a 22ft caravan as too big for one person and returned to tenting for last years season, however my back didnt appreciate that so I treated myself to a lovely little Romahome Duo in November. I have only spent one night in it so far but cant wait to get out this year.
    I own a greyhound called Rosie who will be with me most times, she is testing out the Romahome bed in my profile pic. I am a keen photographer so will be seen carrying all sorts of equipment when I am away.
    Anyway I look forward to meeting with some of you very soon, so until then
    Ann

Hello Ann and welcome.
    As you've said, this is a really friendly site with lots of advice and anecdotes. Rosie sounds lovely, I have an old lurcher, George, but haven't taken him away with me, so I'll be here for advice when I do take him!
    Aileen

Comment

Welcome to the forum Ann. I hope you and Rosie have lots of great holidays in your Duo, they are great little vans.
      Graham
      Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Welcome to the happy family. Carole and I joined with our first venture into motorhoming with a Hylo, downsizing from a caravan just over a year ago. After 38 years towed caravanning it was the best thing we ever did. Romahomes get a grip on you, and the advice on this forum is wonderful. Enjoy. Just go to a meet, people will introduce themselves, the atmosphere is fantastic, no snobbishness on this forum. Graham and Carole

Comment

Hello Ann and welcome! Worthing is such a lovely place to live and well positioned for exploring in the south of England.

We get so much pleasure from our campervan and the friendly enthusiasm from SMF members. Looking forward to meeting up with you and Rosie one day soon :so happy:
          Last edited by Vanderella; 27-02-2012, 23:17.
          Mary

Comment

Hi Ann and welcome.
            derek b and Babs

Comment

Hello, Ann

Hope you enjoy exploring the forum. As you've seen it's a really friendly place and folk have a wealth of knowledge which they're happy to share.

I have a Talbot Express and love it - nearly as much as Bracken, my labrador, who is straight in and up on the bed as soon as I open up. He looks so disappointed when I go out in it without him!! He loves the outdoor life as much as I do and is a great companion.

Look forward to meeting you at one of the gatherings this year.

Di.

Comment

Hello from me too!
                I look forward to meeting you at one of our get togethers.
                Ian
                Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Hi Ann,
                  Ditto everyone else really! I'm a near neighbour, just down the road in B&H! will look out for you on the road. Otherwise perhaps see you in a field soon, where you'd meet a friendly set of people.
                  Happy Trails
                  Andyvan

Comment

Thank you

Hi again,

Thank you all for a lovely welcome

Ann & Rosie

Comment

Hi Ann,
                      I have been to Worthing cos I drove past a sign saying Welcome to Worthing. 5 minutes later I saw another sign on the other side with nothing on it. I looked behind as I passed and then it said Welcome to Worthing.

Comment

Hi Anne and Rosie and a very big welcome to our little (???) forum. I haven't ever been to Worthing - it's a very long way away from where I live.
                        Maria

Comment

Hi from me too! I love taking my doggie camping with me! And she loves it too.... I hope you hve many happy travels in your campervan!

Comment

Hello from me too, I look forward to meeting you at one of our get togethers. Smahing people on here, so helpful, happy camping. :so happy:
                            Gadgetman......... (Bryan)
                            'Live without regrets'

Comment

Hi. Welcome to the forum.

A warning, we Romahome owners are a bunch of nutters!! No, only kidding, as someone said, do come along to a SMH ro Romahome meet. We have met some lovely people this way, all with a friendly, postive attitude towards life.

Have happy, safe travels- maybe meet up some day.
                              Carpe diem! :)

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X