As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello from Ireland

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Ireland

Hi Folks

I just wanted to say Hello to you all. I have been roaming the site lapping up all the great info here. I just got a Berlingo Mulitspace and will be making a stealth camper with add on awning for cooking and changing. I hope I can add something to the community as I go along

Brian

Hello, cyclonite and welcome to the forum.

You will find folk here very friendly and knowledgable and very eager to help if they can.

Hope you'll manage to get to one of the gatherings this year.

Di.

Comment

Hi!

Good luck with the coversion! There have been several outlined on here, so there's a few ppl with the necessary knowledge to help if you get stuck!

Comment

hi. Welcome to the forum. Hope the conversion goes well. Am considering visiting your green country in July, starting in Dublin and travelling up to the N.Antrim coastline to Portstewart, and then maybe onwards. Any hints for the Dublin area would be gratefully accepted. We know the North well.
        Carpe diem! :)

Comment

Welcome to the forum Brian, thanks for coming on and introducing yourself. I'm glad you are finding the information on the forum useful, there are lots of very knowledgeable and friendly people on here.
          Graham
          Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

twin1

Originally posted by cyclonite View Post
            Hi Folks

I just wanted to say Hello to you all. I have been roaming the site lapping up all the great info here. I just got a Berlingo Mulitspace and will be making a stealth camper with add on awning for cooking and changing. I hope I can add something to the community as I go along

Brian
            Hi and welcome

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
            Working...
            X