As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hi from Blackpool

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi from Blackpool

so im another berlingo owner looking for ideas and tips to convert to camper/day van but need to remove stuff easily for day job
    great forum

Hi, extinct and welcome to the forum.
    This is a very friendly place; folk are knowledgable and only too happy to give advise when asked.
    I'm sure someone will be along in a while to suggest ideas for your conversion project.
    Hope to meet up with you at one of the gatherings this year.

Di.

Comment

Hello from me too, I can't offer any advice on conversions but there are plenty on here that can.
      Why not have a look at my latest wildlife photos, habitat projects and general natural world related shenanigans? https://facebook.com/Watsonswildlife

Comment

Hi Extinct

Glad you like the forum, if you look in this section of the forum there are lots of tips for self builds. http://www.smallmotorhome.co.uk/foru...splay.php?f=13

If you have any specific questions then please ask in that section and you can bet your bottom dollar someone will be able to help.

Good luck, look forward to seeing you on a campsite somewhere one day.
        Graham
        Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Hi

Hi Extinct,
          Love the Citreon. Never done a converson yet but quite handy with stuff. If you see an ancient C15 FAP, Wave, Welcome to the forum - so much useful stuff here, and a great bunch of people
          Jol

Comment

Hi extinct and welcome to the forum, like glenw, I can't offer any advice on conversions but there are plenty on here that can. :so happy:
            Gadgetman......... (Bryan)
            'Live without regrets'

Comment

Hi Extinct and welcome.
              derek b and Babs

Comment

Thanks all for the warm welcome, you seem like a great bunch of guys
                right ideas in head wheres that jig saw

Comment

Hi. Welcome to the forum.

Am full of admiration for creative people like yourself who can contemplate doing their own conversions. Have fun.
                  Carpe diem! :)

Comment

camper/day job

Originally posted by extinct View Post
                    so im another berlingo owner looking for ideas and tips to convert to camper/day van but need to remove stuff easily for day job
                    great forum
                    hello I would suggest you contact the self build motorhome club Bags of knowledge and all very helpfull GOOD LUCK with your project..

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X